Xp skis

oopow

Reaction score
Looking at changing out skis on xp anything peeps are running that they have noticed a difference once installed heard good things about sly-dogs as well as C&A skis, any info appreciated

tpollon2

Reaction score
Looking at changing out skis on xp anything peeps are running that they have noticed a difference once installed heard good things about sly-dogs as well as C&A skis, any info appreciated
When I put my Slydogs on, I actually had to hook my sway-bar back up. My 154 was falling over like a dragon. Takes a while to get the hang of them but now they are all good.

trials rider

Reaction score
i will buy your old ones im looking for some black xp skis. and i think the stock skis work great.

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will buy your old ones im looking for some black xp skis. and i think the stock skis work great.

I agree. I have not a single problem with the stock pilot skis that came on my XP. I like them so much that I installed a set on my wife’s 2000 Summit. They greatly improved the front end flotation for her.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol just throw a set of pilot 5.7 Race skis on. Lol i actually just bought a set of 6.9 for the gade havent rode with them yet.

Top Bottom