xp front / rear bumper and tail light

mxracer328

Reaction score
wondering what is out there for rear bumper and tail light kits, went ice fishing on saturday and my dad convinced me to tie the skimmer on rather than making a hitch. so now bumper is bent and scratched and tail light is smashed.

on a second not sunday was not to good to me either, whats a good front bumper to get aswell, i did a litle bit of logging and the tree got the best of me

although we got a cranker rainbow trout, 22" long 5" deep were guessing around 4 - 5 pounds

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The XP has a bumper, then a sepate hitch, part #`s are bumper for a 154 #860200074 $84.99 and depending on hitch sytle show 3 availble for $54.99 to $74.99 check with a dealer.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep an eye on your tunnel, near the front of where the rear bumper mounts. A skidder shouldn't be too bad, but after towind a sled a long way out, my tunnel creased behind the front mount bolt of the bumper. I didn't notice for a long time.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep an eye on your tunnel, near the front of where the rear bumper mounts. A skidder shouldn't be too bad, but after towind a sled a long way out, my tunnel creased behind the front mount bolt of the bumper. I didn't notice for a long time.
was that with the HD bumper installed Lid? man they weren't messing around when they call it HD....it's 5 lbs heavier than stock and looks like it could tow a pickup.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had planned on the HD bumper but didn't get it on time. The other thing is when we got the sled towed back to the truck, I was slapping high fives because the stock rear bumper wasn't bent at all. Noticed the crease later last winter, didn't fix it until this fall with a weld and aluminum plates on both sides, kind of like the Cheetah Factory ones you can get.
Solid now.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEAVY DUTY REAR BUMPER PN# 860200074 MSRP $ 84.99

the racers edge has really cool flush rear light cap system...

Top Bottom