XP Exhaust Can

Mister Bee

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a can for an 09 XP 163" and want a loud can. I already have a MBRP can on my 154" and want something louder. Anybody have some suggestions so I can make some noise???

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont be grumpy dave they had snow near denver all ready so its just around the corner

Mister Bee

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Specialty sleds can or heard one. I heard that they are supposed to make some noise but haven't heard one myself that I know of anyways.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Specialty sleds can or heard one. I heard that they are supposed to make some noise but haven't heard one myself that I know of anyways.

My brother has one on his 08 XP, I don't think its loader than my MBRP on my 06Rev. I have a pipe though he does not.

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 2002 summit 800 with a specialty can i find it quite loud.

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM Rucky he knows a fellow that will build you a can as loud as you want

summitized

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a can for an 09 XP 163" and want a loud can. I already have a MBRP can on my 154" and want something louder. Anybody have some suggestions so I can make some noise???

go on u tube rumble pack by snow stuff thier is 08 xp its loud....im going with dynoport y pipe and pipe with the the rumble pack

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Specialty sleds can on my XP it sounds good but i wouldnt say its any louder than any other can. I had `the thing`on my ZX 800 and that was unreal loud. Like put in ear plugs if starting in the garage loud. It was kinda nice if i ever got seperated from the pack they could just listen for a second and find me haha

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can you find some info on TSS ???

I'm not sure but this is the can RTR performance sells in kamloops BC,asked them today and they said they are made for BRP,that's all i know...... I am trading a buddy my mrbp for his tss because it is to loud for him......Pussy...i love loud.once i get it on i'll have to do donuts around him when he gets stuck braap braaap..........

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Neil's Power Pipes. I don't have his phone number off hand, but with some research you can find it... Or someone else will chime in with it! He builds them to your specifications. Anything from basically straight pipe to stock sound.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had both an MBRP and a Specialty X can on my 08 xp and the Specialty was quite a bit louder. I sold the MBRP.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need one for my 09xp,I dont mind loud but not deffaning,any sugestion?what might it cost?thanks for the help.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

You will need to pipe it then. Your sled has baffles in the exhaust pipe itself so all the cans will sound quite. :d:beer::d

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have the specialty can on my 07 summit 800 and my buddy has mbrp his is louder, the specialty can dosent come to life till u hit the gas

Mister Bee

Reaction score
Yes I know about the baffles and am now leaning towards the SLP pipe kit. I think it would help wake it up a bit to.

Mister Bee

Reaction score
It would wake up the machine, neighbors are too far away to hear. Besides if they didn't complain about my 02 800 with MBRP race can the pipe kit should be fine.:d:d

Top Bottom