XM rail warranty ?

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm new to skidoo and with all this talk of rail stiffeners and ice age brace for the longer track sleds, are these not covered by warranty if you bend these rails during normal riding? I know its a dumb question but why build them this way if they all bend? I should know better from crappy warranty service I received from polaris over the last few yrs not to expect much from these warranty's except you can say its 4 yrs but don't get squat for it. Just my 2 cents.

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just gonna ride the chit out of mine. If it breaks, I'll be going for warranty. But I can see some of the big dealers turning them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't see it being warrantied why would it be? That's like smashing your truck and taking it back to gmc. Your rails will NOT bend on the t3 under NORMAL riding anyways

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I mean. If they bend without an obvious reason then I would expect warranty. Send it for a 30 footer and land tail heavy? That's your own problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any powder sled rail whether it be Cat, Doo or Poo have zero warranty for bent rails. If you ride it down the trail to the pow then they shouldn't bend. If you jump, drop and bend then get the wallet out. Lol.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rails only bend when suspension bottoms out.
If the bumper stops have hit no warranty if not there should be warranty?
Same as tunnels . Bent tunnel equals bags and gas on back and bottoming out .
Tighten up springs and ride accordantly and no worries. IMO
Bumper stops tell the story IMO .

whisper creek log home

Reaction score
Website
www.wclh.com
I'm new to skidoo and with all this talk of rail stiffeners and ice age brace for the longer track sleds, are these not covered by warranty if you bend these rails during normal riding? I know its a dumb question but why build them this way if they all bend? I should know better from crappy warranty service I received from polaris over the last few yrs not to expect much from these warranty's except you can say its 4 yrs but don't get squat for it. Just my 2 cents.

Look up Tyler fowler on instagram. no stiffeners.my 2 cents

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rails only bend when suspension bottoms out
QUOTE]
I have bent my rails my times and I can say it wasn't always from bottoming out. My 2012 M1100t I bent them catwalking up a hill. I know it happened then cause I heard it. I got warrenty on them. I have also had 163" rails bend from riding up or down the trail at the end of the day from like you said bottoming out. I guess I still like to think im on a snowcross sled. I learnt my lesson now and bought the xbrace to see if that helps any.

Top Bottom