Bent rail

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So discovered I have one slightly bent real yesterday. Not super surprised this happened given all the cutouts on the rails.

I think I have two options, buy a used stock skid and install a brace kit (Itek Industries) or buy ice age rails. I see ice age has a bomber option. I don't want to go through the expense of monorail conversion.

Anything else out there? Anyone have a blue 162 stock skid they want to get rid of?

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my factory rails when from I did the elevate kit. They need a sandblast and powder coat though.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of ice age rails for a sidewinder. Used one year. Bent the stock, bought ice age last year and then bought the elevate kit.
Color is black.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya have a set if rails u need stock blue 162 . I personally would just buy iceage as they are way stronger.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of ice age rails for a sidewinder. Used one year. Bent the stock, bought ice age last year and then bought the elevate kit.
Color is black.
Are they the same rails as the elevate kit?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Iceage 174 used one season here collecting dust anyone interested with sliders and bump stops.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they the same rails as the elevate kit?
No. The Elevate kit uses bomber style rails and I do believe a bit different on the front attack angle and are a bit taller where you bolt to the front of the tunnel. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Mine are the reg Ice Age rails.

Top Bottom