XM Mods

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, here are a couple of pics. There are still finger print smudges on the PC but it gives you an idea of what it looks like.

It's called Dormant Green. It looks almost black, but when it's in the sun's reflection, the metal flake glimmers.

In the shade it looks almost black, and in the sun it shines. it's almost impossible to take a pic of it all shining. xmpic5.jpg
xmgreen.jpg xmgreen2.jpg xmgreen3.jpg xmgreen4.jpg xmgreen6.jpg

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks killer! Who did the powder coating?? I want to get a couple items done in the XM yellow, but not too sure who has that color half nailed down...?

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks sharp CUSO...does anyone in calgary do powder coating ,i wanna put some orange on my XM maybe!!

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great Cuso. Dont forget to tighten your ski bolts lol. Only saying that because i picked up a sled from the dealer one year like that!! Shock bolts were the same way!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha ya, I just slipped them on for a couple of pics.
Looks great Cuso. Dont forget to tighten your ski bolts lol. Only saying that because i picked up a sled from the dealer one year like that!! Shock bolts were the same way!!

I used powderstation, they have a variety of colours, and finishes.
The work was good, but be prepared to wait 5 weeks, especially if you are getting the parts dip stripped.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CUSO what brand is that sled lift?? Wouldnt mind getting one, they all look so cheaply built but that one looks pretty sturdy?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's actually a princess auto special. I got it with the sled. I saw them for 219 in their stores already.
The lift is ok, if you have smooth floors, but I found it a little tippy and the metal wheels in front didn't roll well.

I bolted some 2" square tubing on the front, and made a wider stance, then bought some non-swivel castors. I prefer non-swivel on one end because you only have to lock the rear wheels. Then all you have to do is grab the rear bumper of the sled and have total control.
I also bolted on some aluminum 1" angle on the back support to hug the inside of the tunnel, so the sled tunnel does not slip from side to side.

CUSO what brand is that sled lift?? Wouldnt mind getting one, they all look so cheaply built but that one looks pretty sturdy?

Last edited:

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rad colour cuso. What are you doing for a wrap? I like how you did the springs too, looks sharp.

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Wrap. It would take away the green effect. I am thinking of painting the hood though, to match with plastic automotive paint.

Rad colour cuso. What are you doing for a wrap? I like how you did the springs too, looks sharp.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Wrap. It would take away the green effect. I am thinking of painting the hood though, to match with plastic automotive paint.

That would look awesome too. Look forward to seeing how it turns out!

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got some time to get started on the sled last night. Front scratchers, pre filter kit, quick clickers installed. Warning decals and engine bay foam removed. Skid pulled out and new Emotion set up in place of old suspension stuff.
y6e7u6e4.jpg
4ytege5a.jpg

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got some time to get started on the sled last night. Front scratchers, pre filter kit, quick clickers installed. Warning decals and engine bay foam removed. Skid pulled out and new Emotion set up in place of old suspension stuff.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/08/y6e7u6e4.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/08/4ytege5a.jpg

With toms arm do you get more movement out of he t-motion?

just looking at the picture on there website there is no stopper like the stock skidoo one. What limits it so it will stop movement.

Top Bottom