xm adjustable limiter kit

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone out there know if the adjustable limiter kit that is in the skiddoo accessory catalog fits the xm sleds?, it lists it as an xp part, but at the same time it says it is for the sc-5 rear skid. i have installed it on my xp sleds and am pretty sure it will fit an xm but i wanna be sure before i order and pay for it.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is an aftermarket limiter strap that's a universal fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used them as well, cant recall the brand, but you have to buy 2 of the aftermarket staps for the t motion skid, and you need a wrench to adjust it as well, the skidoo part has a thumbwheel and is fast to adjust.i may have to go that route if i cant get confirmation

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes think I would leave it stock with t motion

I tighten mine up one hole and left it

Not sure y u would want to adjust it all the time

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like to be able to let it out for the rough ride up and down the trails, playing around and in the trees, but when it comes to the hills or really deep snow i like it tight, , it is just so much easier than pissing around with wrenches on the hill

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will not work, at least not correctly. The Tmotion arm being split, does not provide a area for that "cross beam" ( or whatever it's called) to lay. If that makes sense..??

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beg to differ brew...
Have the one from doo catalogue on 13 since near new, no probs
works good,
There is not that much rotational difference when you get that close to the pivot center on top of front arm, and the slight bit of difference at rail is only when side hill and ski planted

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beg to differ brew...
Have the one from doo catalogue on 13 since near new, no probs
works good,
There is not that much rotational difference when you get that close to the pivot center on top of front arm, and the slight bit of difference at rail is only when side hill and ski planted

Good to know, thank you.

Top Bottom