Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
900 ace turbo.en.ca.jpg

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw this twitter posting from the Snowtrax guys:
"Just back from Sneak Peak. Saw all the 2014 sleds. Biggest year for changes since 2003. Honest!"

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw this twitter posting from the Snowtrax guys:
"Just back from Sneak Peak. Saw all the 2014 sleds. Biggest year for changes since 2003. Honest!"

Hmmm....little early for sneak peaks probly trying to get people all excited lol. Typically no one sees the sleds till dealer meeting which is mid feb

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Thats NOT going to be anything important lol.. Could be an XP with xm panels on it.... The footboads are still off the XP....... Theres not a chance they would do that.

Doo you really think they would be out running around with BNG saying 900 triple ace turbo with 162 h.p. all over it....................ssssshhhhhhhhhh and a summit XMT lurking in the trees?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Hmmm....little early for sneak peaks probly trying to get people all excited lol. Typically no one sees the sleds till dealer meeting which is mid feb

Good point Maxwell.
I guess we will have to anti climax till then.
It will be interesting to what is going to change as the new 2013's are a jewel of a platform!

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they build a 4- joke two ton I'm going down to valcourt and giving my triple 2-stroke pep talk!!! Haha! You guys wanna hear it??:rant:

Reactions: NM
Top Bottom