www.trailsource.com

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
I want my money back, if you ever thought of using this service DON'T.

It claims to have over 2500 GPS trails, it cliams lots are for snowmobiling. Till you buy the subscription and find out they are all US. In Canada they just tell you the name of the local club and tell you to call them.... So I paid to be given a phone number? WTF!!!!! I paid for the map dammit.

TRAILSOURCE.COM

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback on TRAILSOURCE.COM! We offer a 100% money-back guarentee.

I'm sorry that you are disappointed with our service. Please let me know your name so I can refund your subscription.

Overall, we cover 14,000 trails worldwide and have 7,000 printable trail maps online. In addition, we have over 3,500 downloadable GPS waypoint files for those trails. We add new maps and GPS files based on trail popularity. So, while we do have alot of printable trail maps throughout Canada, we do not have extensive coverage of downloadable GPS waypoint files yet.

To make our coverage transparent before subscribing, when you click on a trail name, the subscription page details what is available for that trail.

Again, please contact us so that we can refund your subscription per our Money Back guarentee.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback on TRAILSOURCE.COM! We offer a 100% money-back guarentee.

I'm sorry that you are disappointed with our service. Please let me know your name so I can refund your subscription.

Overall, we cover 14,000 trails worldwide and have 7,000 printable trail maps online. In addition, we have over 3,500 downloadable GPS waypoint files for those trails. We add new maps and GPS files based on trail popularity. So, while we do have alot of printable trail maps throughout Canada, we do not have extensive coverage of downloadable GPS waypoint files yet.

To make our coverage transparent before subscribing, when you click on a trail name, the subscription page details what is available for that trail.

Again, please contact us so that we can refund your subscription per our Money Back guarentee.

okay cant ask for much more than that ...

jettagli64

Reaction score
+Dear trailsource:

You offer NO WAY to contact you, we have been trying to cancel our subscription with you for MONTHS! You have an automatic renewal, and you ARE STEALING MY MONEY, as far as I am concerned. NEXT: I call the better business bureau :)

jettagli64

Reaction score
wondering if you ever got a phone number for these people? I hate trail source!!!

jlo

Reaction score
What is their email address? I've had same experience with them. I didn't know about an automatic renewel and only used their stupid service once and the trail maps sucked!! Want a refund! I've already gone to their website and asked how to cancel auto renewel and how to cancel my subscription with no response from them. !!!

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is their email address? I've had same experience with them. I didn't know about an automatic renewel and only used their stupid service once and the trail maps sucked!! Want a refund! I've already gone to their website and asked how to cancel auto renewel and how to cancel my subscription with no response from them. !!!

Can you call your credit card company and tell them not to authorize payment from said company? I did that before with a gym membership that wouldn't stop charging after I left it.

DallasB

Reaction score
This place is a RIP OFF...
Can you call your credit card company and tell them not to authorize payment from said company? I did that before with a gym membership that wouldn't stop charging after I left it.

Top Bottom