wth where is my ( what to do when your bored thread

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did it get pulled or what........or is this what the mods do when their bored........just wondering

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who do you supose that would be ...........alot of strange chit has bin happening on S@M lately ...........i did not post any babes in thongs....although there is nothing finer???.....and i did not talk trash to anyone or use course language???.....SO WHATS UP MODS some one did'nt like my pics or what

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
who do you supose that would be ...........alot of strange chit has bin happening on S@M lately ...........i did not post any babes in thongs....although there is nothing finer???.....and i did not talk trash to anyone or use course language???.....SO WHATS UP MODS some one did'nt like my pics or what

join the club man.......if it even has an inkling that 55 posts from now it might get iffy, pooooof

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe i should trash talk, or use foul langauge... after working 30 + years in the patch , i am quiet familiar with this sort of thing ........ and rather enjoy it from time to time ....I could name a few threads that should be deleted ...like the TGC....I would hate to be a MOD

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats your nickname.................spoiled milk??

:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
maybe i should trash talk, or use foul langauge... After working 30 + years in the patch , i am quiet familiar with this sort of thing ........ And rather enjoy it from time to time ....i could name a few threads that should be deleted ...like the tgc....i would hate to be a mod

i just went through archives and i cannot find the thread.... Doesn't appear to have been pulled.... I think some threads were lost or damaged on the last upgrade last week? I lost one of my long threads too, this last week........:( ..... I'll keep looking for ya, ponyboy..... WHAT SECTION WAS IT UNDER????

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ponyboy my thread talking to myself disappeared to....looked high and low for it. Just poof it was gone....nothing bad in it..........:rant:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
morning lexy..... I don't see that one either.... Weird. What section was it in--- "just about anything goes"??

it called pulled from tail gate...not sure why nothing bad in there, but me rambling on...lol

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine was pulled from J A A Gs no big deal though i was just wondering. but this is what i do when i'm bored.......( before picture ) when the :beer: store wont give you a beer sign.....make your own

Attachments

• DSCF1957.jpg
    DSCF1957.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF1962.jpg
    DSCF1962.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 14

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was pulled by me and sent a pm to pony to explain. It was the crap posted by others that got it pulled, nothing to do with him.

Top Bottom