WTF....please help

catm1000

Reaction score
hey guys, i was having problems with my sled(07 m1000) and supposedly fixed all that was wrong with the machine. I bought this sled from a guy who had a turbo on it, and when he took the turbo off he didnt put it back together properly. first, it was my voltage regulator..second, it was missing screws out of my clutch weights...third, plugs fouled and only running off of 1 cylinder and lastley, the ecu needed to be updated. To make a long story short, i got the call yesterday that the sled was ready. I go there today to pick it up and now the sled is completley runnin like crap. After all that, WTF.

Does anybody have any ideas what it could be, my mechanic could have overlooked something. ANy suggestion is a good one. please help:confused::rant:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope this is not your problem I know of about three or four m1000's that needed new wiring harnesses to much shaken going on under the hood. runs great then run like chit won't run at all ,day later runs again. :eek:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought about it some more I would be checking the compression no more than 5 PSI difference between cylinders around 120 PSI every tester is different don't freak out if it's 105 psi & 110 psi :cool:

cjay

Reaction score
the head may need to be milled down to increase the compression
usually there are dished out to lower the compression on turbo units and if its the same head your compression will be way to low
check with the dealer for optimun compression `; both cylinders may be close in compression but they may be lower than spec because they re dished out

cheers
if you need it checked pm powerclaw he s real good with cat stuff and turbos

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i was having problems with my sled(07 m1000) and supposedly fixed all that was wrong with the machine. I bought this sled from a guy who had a turbo on it, and when he took the turbo off he didnt put it back together properly. first, it was my voltage regulator..second, it was missing screws out of my clutch weights...third, plugs fouled and only running off of 1 cylinder and lastley, the ecu needed to be updated. To make a long story short, i got the call yesterday that the sled was ready. I go there today to pick it up and now the sled is completley runnin like crap. After all that, WTF.

Does anybody have any ideas what it could be, my mechanic could have overlooked something. ANy suggestion is a good one. please help:confused::rant:

clearly your problem is that its a cat. HAHHA..... not funny i know
same thing happened with my uncle, wire harness and 2 stators sled is back running.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who's turbo kit was on it?were there any internal engine mods done to it for the turbo kit(porting, head work) was it a pump gas kit or race gas kit?

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Top Bottom