WTF another one !!!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What in the hell is going on ? Another shooting at a movie theatre ...! How do we stop this BS .... What is going on in the world lately , why ...???

My condolences to the victims , and may the perpetrator burn in hell....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's horrible. I think it's cause back in the day if you were that crazy you got locked up and the key got thrown away. Now the system says your crazy and they help you get better, you don't get punished cause your crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
That's horrible. I think it's cause back in the day if you were that crazy you got locked up and the key got thrown away. Now the system says your crazy and they "help you get better", you don't get punished cause your crazy.

Fixed it for ya, cause they don't do chit!!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's horrible. I think it's cause back in the day if you were that crazy you got locked up and the key got thrown away. Now the system says your crazy and they help you get better, you don't get punished cause your crazy.

Pretty piss poor attitude towards mental health... This is a terrible tragedy regardless if the shooter was mentally ill or perfectly sane.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did this happen in Canada? No. Thats good. The US government is basically breeding terrorist at home and abroad, Bruce Jenner is the new "normal" and Canada should build a fawking wall around it before this crap comes here and it will....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Per capita Canada is on par with the U.S. , if not higher....
this is not a USA problem....this is spreading around the world .
We are not immune to it ...not long ago our government / monument was atacked in Ottawa .
It is becoming all to common ....everywhere !

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunately these types of murders are going to continue to happen and not much can be done to prevent them. The media is doing its job and reporting these crimes but the news is also reaching copy cat idiots who want to go out with a bang as well. So, nearly impossible for police to catch every single loser on this planet who decides to make a name for himself by killing innocent people. Pretty sad!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The States Mass Shooting fatalities per Capita is 15x higher than Canada. There has been 3 mass shootings in 3 weeks in the USA.
Build the wall, deport ALL Muslims. They are not all bad, but why chance it.

sTbiw2S8fHl89qyY6AXbohcKkvXrCTKg33VwEQ-n-JieBT9aW1mr8d8s65TxJJj-nOCRfN6e1L_wJ8qC8efdaa530z35xQ_cwcGE2g-n98rRB7SprMFZrnpjhvEUgxNKyK_h_OU

Last edited:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey its no longer Bruce its Kaitlyn and yay she/he has a boy friend. God Bless America! Got this info off the TV at the local pub last week. Ruined perfectly good beer and chicken wings. Even double dose of ENO couldn't settle my stomach after that. Same thing happened about a month ago. They showed a picture of Kim Kardasens A*s. Its hard to enjoy your self and watch that sh!t. I would sooner look at a wheel barrel full of mule guts then that sh!t. I gota find a new place for wings!!
Did this happen in Canada? No. Thats good. The US government is basically breeding terrorist at home and abroad, Bruce Jenner is the new "normal" and Canada should build a fawking wall around it before this crap comes here and it will....

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is getting ridiculous, as stated on the news last night " Most of the mass shootings, you don't hear about " , with an average of 4 to 5 people killed per incident, they running "averages" now........

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now he's getting a University Degree for free while in prison. Should have just ground him up and mixed into pig food. Recycling is best.
Or sent him over to Iraq, ect

Find a few thousand Isis and smoke them

Top Bottom