Wraps done!!!!

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spiralus is the best, local guy that rocks what more do you want? yOU SHOULD TRY HIS CARBON FIBER WRAP,

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I told him he should get on here and advertise...he only charged me 80$ ill see if he's cool with me throwing his info up here

he has supported most of our events for the last while Marc is a stand up guy. He was a supporting vendor, if he's expired I'll start bugging him again.

Wrap looks awesome Chris!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
not talking about marc talking about the guy that came to install for me
he has supported most of our events for the last while Marc is a stand up guy. He was a supporting vendor, if he's expired I'll start bugging him again.

Wrap looks awesome Chris!

Reaction score
Website
www.echographics.ca
I told him he should get on here and advertise...he only charged me 80$ ill see if he's cool with me throwing his info up here

Yeah its all good.

My Name is Chance and if anyone needs something done they can PM me through the site now because I like to make things easy.
For the Record I've been working in the sign/decal industry for over 8 years, so I know my way around stickers.
I'll be working in Nisku come monday so I'll be available in the evenings and weekends to put decals on / take them off for people.

I'm also working on getting some shop space, theirs a sign shop i used to work for on the west end of Edmonton and im just hamming out the details so I'll be able to provide a install location if its needed.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the wrap done! thanks Marc.

Attachments

• wrap 1.jpg
    wrap 1.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 73
  • wrap 2.jpg
    wrap 2.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 76
  • wrap 3.jpg