would ya?

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen some guys dumping their (hopefully) greywater as they drive down the road, couldn't figure out why my windshield was getting wet, look up, no clouds, just sun...then it clicks...stoopit trailer in front of me a ways...if I could have figured out a way to drive and piss out the window after I passed him..... :)

Last edited:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen some guys dumping their (hopefully) greywater as they drive down the road, couldn't figure out why my windshield was getting wet, look up, no clouds, just sun...then it clicks...stoopit trailer in front of me a ways...if I could have figured out a way to drive and piss out the window after I passed him..... :)

Transmission funnel Works, Not that I would know !.....lol ;)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you could always put your finger out to test a few drops.

more than likely draining the water tank jfyi.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To answer the original question: would ya? NO. I take out what I take in....fluids and all. Granted, I have 75 gal black and 75 gal grey tanks....but even in my small trailer days I never, ever dumped black tank anwhere but a dump station. I did on occasion trickle a gallon or two of grey water out to make room for one last dishwash or shower.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you where out camping for 7 to 10 days and your blackwater tank was full, no one was around, would ya? like dig a shallow hole and dump it. would ya. or would ya dunp it and move, or just keep campin and enjoy the smells. what do ya think the next camper will enjoy the site as much as you did. could ya sleep at night or would ya go back to the same place next month

Friggin a holes. :confused:

if you are looking for a portable tank with wheels.......I have one that I no longer uses since my trailer is set up permanent now on a pad with power/water/sewer!.......PM me if needed!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

could have been clean fresh water. I always pull my clean water and some times leave the door open so a little will drain as I go up/down hills. My trailer hauls 950lbs of water full, so when I leave I dump any unnecessary clean weight.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could have been clean fresh water. I always pull my clean water and some times leave the door open so a little will drain as I go up/down hills. My trailer hauls 950lbs of water full, so when I leave I dump any unnecessary clean weight.

I dump my grey all the time. Just shower water. My trailer holds 110 gallons fresh. 40 gallon grey tank only. I have no choice but to dump grey. Black goes to the rv dump. But if I had to as the question asks. Would you. Hell yeah I would. But be sneaky about it.It's Not like I'd put it on the hwy or something.

Top Bottom