Would someone shut up Theoren Fleury!!!

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya................ (she's the hottie behind the counter ay T&T)

whoops....why do I always do that, calling chicks dudes, believe I like chicks, I really do. Thanks again Bogger!! Oh, and where is the T&T, haha....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
whoops....why do I always do that, calling chicks dudes, believe I like chicks, I really do. Thanks again Bogger!! Oh, and where is the T&T, haha....

Cat Dealership in Bonnyville...T&T Powersports
Thats her in the avitar...... I got a pic of her cleaning up Plios mess posted on the T&T Powersports customer appreciation thread.....

Bwahahahahahahahaha

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat Dealership in Bonnyville...T&T Powersports
Thats her in the avitar...... I got a pic of her cleaning up Plios mess posted on the T&T Powersports customer appreciation thread.....

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Whoo whoo, ah...duh...ah..uh huh, uh huh, whoo whoo

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, why were you waiting for someone to say that, your fingers sore from making a cake. Just kidding. I had no idea, I don't usually follow the draft to hard. I had heard some talk during the juniors but thought it was him when they were saying it would be nice to get Hall. My mistake.

Oh, and you saying we drafted Eberle, "we" meaning you got a mouse in your pocket, or "we" meaning your a part of the Oilers. Just asking. Never know.

I was waiting to say it because I didn't want you to be embarrassed about being shown up by a girl who knows more about the Oil than you! hahahaha
And I say "we" as the royal "we" - "we Oil fans". See definition:

4. the royal we
12 up, 24 down love it hate it

Used when a person suggests completing a task that they can easily accomplish to someone else, with no real intention of helping out.
'We should clean off the sidewalk.'

'By we you mean me and Scott, right?'
Aside to Scott 'The royal we.'

Urban Dictionary: the royal we

I don't make cake, if I want it - I buy it. I am the parts manager of a dealership - see how these things don't go together! LOL

Now, bogger has told you I am a female.... Femme - french for woman. Just sayin (C) Bogger 2010

Last edited:

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was waiting to say it because I didn't want you to be embarrassed about being shown up by a girl who knows more about the Oil than you! hahahaha
And I say "we" as the royal "we" - "we Oil fans". See definition:

4. the royal we
12 up, 24 down love it hate it

Used when a person suggests completing a task that they can easily accomplish to someone else, with no real intention of helping out.
'We should clean off the sidewalk.'

'By we you mean me and Scott, right?'
Aside to Scott 'The royal we.'

Urban Dictionary: the royal we

I don't make cake, if I want it - I buy it. I am the parts manager of a dealership - see how these things don't go together! LOL

Now, bogger has told you I am a female.... Femme - french for woman. Just sayin (C) Bogger 2010

Wowser...okay. No problem. Hey I don't mind being shown up by a girl. You can try anytime. Now about the Oil thing, I don't follow them, and was just throwing it out there, so it wasn't really showing me up. And the "femme" thing....I know what it means, There is a lot of weird call signs on this site and I sometimes have a hard time, you have a picture with your man, and I thought maybe it was him. Sorry for the error. Oh....and bogger was right...you damn hot...bahahahahaha

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wowser...okay. No problem. Hey I don't mind being shown up by a girl. You can try anytime. Now about the Oil thing, I don't follow them, and was just throwing it out there, so it wasn't really showing me up. And the "femme" thing....I know what it means, There is a lot of weird call signs on this site and I sometimes have a hard time, you have a picture with your man, and I thought maybe it was him. Sorry for the error. Oh....and bogger was right...you damn hot...bahahahahaha

It's all good, just busting your balls! Lol (I really don't bake cakes either hahaha)

Dang Bogger! I told him to stop tellin people that months ago! But thank you =)

Back to Theo,
I think that sexual abuse causes deep rooted emotional scars, and can lead to serious problems with ones selfworth and selfesteem. I honestly believe that low selfesteem and selfworth can lead to substance abuse.
By no means am I agreeing with his actions, but it's obvious that he was trying to escape his demons.
Maybe it was a publicity grab or maybe it was done publicly to raise awareness and to help people who are dealing with the same thing?
It was a horrible thing that happened to him and since I haven't been in that situation, I don't feel like I should judge!
My 2 pennies

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all good, just busting your balls! Lol (I really don't bake cakes either hahaha)

Dang Bogger! I told him to stop tellin people that months ago! But thank you =)

Back to Theo,
I think that sexual abuse causes deep rooted emotional scars, and can lead to serious problems with ones selfworth and selfesteem. I honestly believe that low selfesteem and selfworth can lead to substance abuse.
By no means am I agreeing with his actions, but it's obvious that he was trying to escape his demons.
Maybe it was a publicity grab or maybe it was done publicly to raise awareness and to help people who are dealing with the same thing?
It was a horrible thing that happened to him and since I haven't been in that situation, I don't feel like I should judge!
My 2 pennies

I understand what you are saying. But the poor little midget still brought it all together at the right time to promote his book. The question I still have is why did he allow him to coach his hockey team. Answer that one as deeply as the last. I do believe you have a point about the demons, and substance abuse. Some people can deal, some can't.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theoren is a moron he came and played for Horselake in run for the Allen Cup
the fans in Stony area really let out their opinion of him!It was loud inthat
area that night what crack head

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't yall know he is a broke drug addict,.. he needs to raise some money. All his career earnings went up his nose,..

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of this guy. I mean I am a Flames fan, but not a Fleury fan... this guy is a total moron. He wants to charge Graham James so that James can not do this to anyone else or it will teach the younger kids not to let this happen. Did Sheldon Kennedy not already do this? Where were you then you douche bag!!! He wants sympathy from people...oh boo hoo...buy my new book and read all about it...waaaaaaa. SHUT UP!!! I remember when you Theoren Fleury were part owner of the Hitmen, and allowed Graham James to coach YOUR hockey team. Nice protecting of the kids you did there you stinking dirt bag!!

I completely agree. Why didn't you jump when Kennedy came out? Probably wanted to keep himself in the spotlight all by himself. I'll give him credit, when he played for Calgary, in his prime, he was a good player(pain in the a$$) but a good player. After that, he went down hill bad. All I can say is "Built a bridge-get over it!"

Top Bottom