Would someone shut up Theoren Fleury!!!

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of this guy. I mean I am a Flames fan, but not a Fleury fan... this guy is a total moron. He wants to charge Graham James so that James can not do this to anyone else or it will teach the younger kids not to let this happen. Did Sheldon Kennedy not already do this? Where were you then you douche bag!!! He wants sympathy from people...oh boo hoo...buy my new book and read all about it...waaaaaaa. SHUT UP!!! I remember when you Theoren Fleury were part owner of the Hitmen, and allowed Graham James to coach YOUR hockey team. Nice protecting of the kids you did there you stinking dirt bag!!

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't hold anything back, doohead........ But honestly, i doo agree, and i'm an "abc" fan(anything but calgary).......lol

lol, come on don't be sour, it's just not the "City of Champs" year that's all. I think about...oh say 4 yrs from now. You might have a better team when they pick up Eberle for taking last place in the league.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, come on don't be sour, it's just not the "City of Champs" year that's all. I think about...oh say 4 yrs from now. You might have a better team when they pick up Eberle for taking last place in the league.

I guess you aren't to up to date are you? Anyways when the last time flames have done anything but miss the playoffs or get knocked out first round? Better off to just not make it then loose first round terribly.....

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if you read the book, not to get in any argument, but I did not think it was all boo hoo me. I dont read alot of books either but it was at work so I read it. The guy definitly F' d his career but in his time had also alot of accomplishments, accomplishments not many people will ever have given the cards he was dealt. I think if he wants ruin that sick pervs life he should do it slowly and painfully. Graham James is a manipulative preditor and you would be suprised how these people can work. These kind of people are all over the place and if he (Theoron Fleury) wants to spend the rest of his days making people more aware of these kind of sick pervs that walk the same streets, eat at the same resturants, go to the same pool, hockey rink, playground, schools, ect. then all the power to him. Cheers

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess you aren't to up to date are you? Anyways when the last time flames have done anything but miss the playoffs or get knocked out first round? Better off to just not make it then loose first round terribly.....

No I am not up to date really, all I do is work, and search S&M. I have only been out on my sled 3 times this year. I might get a few days off next week, and head to Golden, or Revy. Hopefully, but I doubt it. Well I don't know if I agree, because your whole year would suck right, at least if you make the playoffs your team gets more money, it helps. When you miss the play offs you don't get any extra. What is the up to date thing your talking about, am I missing something. Is Edmonton not at the bottom of the conference anymore?

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if you read the book, not to get in any argument, but I did not think it was all boo hoo me. I dont read alot of books either but it was at work so I read it. The guy definitly F' d his career but in his time had also alot of accomplishments, accomplishments not many people will ever have given the cards he was dealt. I think if he wants ruin that sick pervs life he should do it slowly and painfully. Graham James is a manipulative preditor and you would be suprised how these people can work. These kind of people are all over the place and if he (Theoron Fleury) wants to spend the rest of his days making people more aware of these kind of sick pervs that walk the same streets, eat at the same resturants, go to the same pool, hockey rink, playground, schools, ect. then all the power to him. Cheers

No I have not read the book, I really thought about it...but then thought why help him make money. I understand his point, I do, but don't you think it's just to stay in the tabloids and sell more books. Like I said, if someone had ever put their enter thing into my exit thing, or whatever they did....I definitely would not hire the guy to coach my hockey team. Would you? That's why I say shut up already. Fleury should just invite him to his house, then shoot him, and say that Graham James tried to molest him again while breaking in. lol.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not nice what happened to him and I feel bad for him. BUT lets remember he left the flames befor on bad terms and they were willing to give him another chance, what for, only to get slamed again by him. You can only feel sorry for someone for so long,when you know its just words and he does not regret his actions he just goes through the action and repeats it again.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stupid basterd spent 42 m in 5 years on booze,drugs,woman and gambling get on with life sick of his sad story f... off already

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

News Flash.... Oilers draft Jordan Ebele # 22 overall in the 2009 NHL entry draft.:d (not bad for a #22)

Taylor Hall will be our pick in 2010 if we can manage to finish last....but I'm sure they will screw that up....

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
News Flash.... Oilers draft Jordan Ebele # 22 overall in the 2009 NHL entry draft.:d (not bad for a #22)

Taylor Hall will be our pick in 2010 if we can manage to finish last....but I'm sure they will screw that up....

HAHA! was waiting for someone to point out that we drafted Eberle!!
Well maybe we'll finish dead last and and take second place in the lotto??

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I have not read the book, I really thought about it...but then thought why help him make money. I understand his point, I do, but don't you think it's just to stay in the tabloids and sell more books. Like I said, if someone had ever put their enter thing into my exit thing, or whatever they did....I definitely would not hire the guy to coach my hockey team. Would you? That's why I say shut up already. Fleury should just invite him to his house, then shoot him, and say that Graham James tried to molest him again while breaking in. lol.

Shoot, shovel, and shutup, yup that would have taken care of him and alot of other creeps in the past. Yes agreed there are alot people that do alot of good things for the world and manage to stay out of the spot light.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ahhh, that's right Bogger.....I was thinking of Hall. They already have Eberle, that's why I'm saying 4 yrs. I like edmonton too, I just like to rev people up. Thanks for that though, interesting......

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is anyone else sick of this guy. I mean I am a Flames fan, but not a Fleury fan... this guy is a total moron. He wants to charge Graham James so that James can not do this to anyone else or it will teach the younger kids not to let this happen. Did Sheldon Kennedy not already do this? Where were you then you douche bag!!! He wants sympathy from people...oh boo hoo...buy my new book and read all about it...waaaaaaa. SHUT UP!!! I remember when you Theoren Fleury were part owner of the Hitmen, and allowed Graham James to coach YOUR hockey team. Nice protecting of the kids you did there you stinking dirt bag!!

Hey, if your farts did'nt make noise anymore you'ed be pissed tooo!:nono:

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, if your farts did'nt make noise anymore you'ed be pissed tooo!:nono:

Man you guys are quick with the one liners....I love it. Cheers me up during the day when I'm missing sledding.

Glad to see a lot of you feel the same way I do. Fleury has a point that's for sure. I would like to shoot Graham James myself. Hang a dirty beating on him first and jam a hockey puck in his net, but what I am trying to say is. Fleury went and tried out for the Flames again...for publicity......then put out his book right afterwards, okay....then after his book came out, tells the world he was molested by James. Okay fine, sorry to hear. But tell me why you hired that bum to coach your hockey team. Why on earth would you chance letting him do that to the kids on your hockey team. This is why I wish he would shut up. To me he owes apologies to those kids for putting them in a bad situation. The guy is an IDIOT. nuff said

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA! was waiting for someone to point out that we drafted Eberle!!
Well maybe we'll finish dead last and and take second place in the lotto??

Ha, why were you waiting for someone to say that, your fingers sore from making a cake. Just kidding. I had no idea, I don't usually follow the draft to hard. I had heard some talk during the juniors but thought it was him when they were saying it would be nice to get Hall. My mistake.

Oh, and you saying we drafted Eberle, "we" meaning you got a mouse in your pocket, or "we" meaning your a part of the Oilers. Just asking. Never know.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ha, why were you waiting for someone to say that, your fingers sore from making a cake. Just kidding. I had no idea, I don't usually follow the draft to hard. I had heard some talk during the juniors but thought it was him when they were saying it would be nice to get Hall. My mistake.

Oh, and you saying we drafted Eberle, "we" meaning you got a mouse in your pocket, or "we" meaning your a part of the Oilers. Just asking. Never know.

Meaning I bleed Copper and Blue.....as embarassing as that is to admit at this point in time............

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meaning I bleed Copper and Blue.....as embarassing as that is to admit at this point in time............

I actually was meaning the femme guy. You said Oilers, and they a couple times, lol. I always got a kick out of that kind of stuff Bogger, no harm meant.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I actually was meaning the femme CHICK. You said Oilers, and they a couple times, lol. I always got a kick out of that kind of stuff Bogger, no harm meant.

Fixed it for ya................ (she's the hottie behind the counter ay T&T)

Top Bottom