Would Money Make You or Ruin You?

RJP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Money doesn't talk, it screams....
For the person who says money can't buy happiness...they don't know where to shop...
Miserey is easier with money, better to cry in a Benz than a Kia.....
:)

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Money hasn't ruined me -- The lack of money has.

Kidding of course. The more things you have, the more things you have to worry about.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved the fact that I took a package at 56 and can do a bit of part-time work when I want to. I sure enjoy getting up every morning thinking I am glad i"m not dealing with the work crap anymore. So what's the best day of the month????? It's the last working day of the month because that's when the pension money gets put into the accounts. And that is a wonderful thing. On the bad side I guess I can't buy a sled every year or a new truck whenever I want to.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that money doesn't change people.

If your an @sshole with money, you'd still be an @sshole without it.

If you're a reasonable person without money, you'd likely remain that way if you inherited a bunch.

Money just seems to make these traits more noticeable.
This is true.....i have no money and I'm an a-hole.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The more money you make the more creative the government gets in taking it away from you.

Don't ever worry about having too much money, there is no such thing. Lol.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The more money you make the more creative the government gets in taking it away from you.

Don't ever worry about having too much money, there is no such thing. Lol.

The government is quick at taking your money but i tell you as a vet they are sure slow at paying up their dues for our services. Especially if you kinda manage with civilian life.
Their bureaucracy is a nightmare and always in their favor when it comes to paying up. I'm still waiting after nearly 25 years.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The government is quick at taking your money but i tell you as a vet they are sure slow at paying up their dues for our services. Especially if you kinda manage with civilian life.
Their bureaucracy is a nightmare and always in their favor when it comes to paying up. I'm still waiting after nearly 25 years.
Absolutely drives me bonkers seeing our vets get treated a second class citizens.

Meanwhile the government rolls out the red carpet for "refugees".

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely drives me bonkers seeing our vets get treated a second class citizens.

Meanwhile the government rolls out the red carpet for "refugees".

You got that right, i know some guys with some pretty serious issues and they get very little help and its been a battle for them and most likely will be for the rest of their life.
I've been lucky cause i have very supportive friends and family, not so much a government.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could buy better beer than Coop and better wine than barefoot

Top Bottom