wondering how much

dragn

Reaction score
So i Have a 2009 yamaha wolverine 450. It still has 4 years of warranty on it but i want to upgrade in size. I just got an 800 sled this year and now that i went back to riding my quad it way to slow so i was wondering what u guys thought was a good price to sell it at

dragn

Reaction score
O ok just im hoping to get a can am renegade 800 so ill have to find one of those first before i sell id hate to not have a quad at all

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$5,150.00 is book, sell it below book maybe $5,000.00 at best
So i Have a 2009 yamaha wolverine 450. It still has 4 years of warranty on it but i want to upgrade in size. I just got an 800 sled this year and now that i went back to riding my quad it way to slow so i was wondering what u guys thought was a good price to sell it at

dragn

Reaction score
You still have 4 years of warranty on a 2009? Musta bought all the extra warranty they offer.
Ya they had a deal it was just as cheap to buy 6 year of warranty as it was to buy 2 and sence I bought it new in 2010 it is covered till 1216

jaredvh

Reaction score
$5000 seems like a reasonable price. A buddy of mine is selling his Wolverine 450 if anybody is interested. It's in great shape and he wants $5000 out of it. Here's the Kijiji link: Yamaha Wolverine 450 - Red Deer ATV For Sale - Kijiji Red Deer Canada.

Also Dragn, I just bought a 2009 Outlander 800 and love it. I was looking at Renegades but everybody I talked to that has one said they wish they had some storage and fenders. First puddle you hit you're covered in mud from head to toe. I guess it's all based on preference though. I'm sure you wont be dissapointed either way. Can Am builds a wicked machine!

dragn

Reaction score
$5000 seems like a reasonable price. A buddy of mine is selling his Wolverine 450 if anybody is interested. It's in great shape and he wants $5000 out of it. Here's the Kijiji link: Yamaha Wolverine 450 - Red Deer ATV For Sale - Kijiji Red Deer Canada.

Also Dragn, I just bought a 2009 Outlander 800 and love it. I was looking at Renegades but everybody I talked to that has one said they wish they had some storage and fenders. First puddle you hit you're covered in mud from head to toe. I guess it's all based on preference though. I'm sure you wont be dissapointed either way. Can Am builds a wicked machine!

Mud doesnt bother me if i aint maddy i aint having fun. but dont get me wrong i dont find mud holes usually somewhere on the trail a mud fight brakes out or some dirt biker gets me with their mud spray. And i carry a back back so it doesnt bother me

Top Bottom