wolverine 350 need help

brad8210

Reaction score
have a 98 yamaha wolverine 350 and was doing the u joints in the front driveshaft decided to do the wheel bearings and brake pads as well and then noticed that i need ball joints phoned yamaha and i have to replace the whole a arm as an assembly just wondering if anyone has any experiance or if there is any modification i can do to save spending 800 any help is greatly appreciated thanks

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would try another distributor try WWW.Royal distributing.com or try Shawn (munhoez) and see if he can help. He got me parts cheap, they were used but seem to be good.

brad8210

Reaction score
I tried royal there is not a listing for that year aparently you can only buy the whole a arm top or bottom and looking at it I can't see any way to remove just the joint

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry man, I know all about it, had to buy the hole axle because of u-joint failure. Up keep on toys cost money, preventive maintenance is the way to go. I guess you will have to dig a little deeper if you want to play, Did you try munhoez, he is a member and has a selvage yard.

looneyrod27

Reaction score
have a 98 yamaha wolverine 350 and was doing the u joints in the front driveshaft decided to do the wheel bearings and brake pads as well and then noticed that i need ball joints phoned yamaha and i have to replace the whole a arm as an assembly just wondering if anyone has any experiance or if there is any modification i can do to save spending 800 any help is greatly appreciated thanks

if you pull your a-arms off and take them to a kawasaki dealer there is a ball joint that will fit in there i forget the part number. All you have to do with the stocker is grind the weld of and the kawi one will fit in there.

brad8210

Reaction score
thank you for the tip ill be trying that i now have the whole front end out of it so may as well keep reparing it i was suprised to find water in the front diff guess ill have to do seals in there as well i really apreciate all the help and tips so far

brad8210

Reaction score
also do you know what model of kawi that ball joint comes from i talked to pro am in calgary and they say they have heard of this but cant remember what machine the ball joint is from

Top Bottom