Windfall Camping/Riding

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
I took a bit of a detour on the way home from a business trip up that Windfall road west of Whitecourt. It seams as the camping spots are kinda limited there. I have a few questions about the area. Does it get pretty rowdy in the camp areas? I'm looking to do some random camping with my family. Also how are the trails? We have a Rhino,and I'm looking for pretty tame trails? I usually go down to the Rocky/Caroline area on the guys trips, but are looking for something a bit closer to home to get out with the wife and kids.
Any info would be great thx

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best to call Randy at RPM 780-706-2411 i think hes in charge of that area. we used to camp and Ride there long time ago before Quads. . beside the river down north of the new staging area. was very nice place for family get togethers.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in that area as well. Hauled a few loads of hay from way back there last summer. That ****ty broken pavement goes to the T intersection at about km 15. From there we were turning right and going another 4 kms down the windy gravel road. Notice some open but sheltered areas where people have been random camping and different trails that took off into the bush. Noticed what looked like some decent sand riding areas before getting to the husky plant after crossing the river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom