Wind Damage

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a little prewarning that our trails that go through bush will be more work to open this year. When I came home today i went along the trail and in the ditches were major tree blow downs. So on one side of things we have trees to cut but on the other we have lots of firewood for the clubhouse. One of those glass half full thingees. So when the time comes helpers will be required. PS Ron I seen you work a saw please leave it at home our club doesn`t have enough bandaids for a full day work!! Just kidding.:rolleyes:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Glen, I can't believe you would take that brand new Doo you picked up today and go bush banging with out snow..man you must be excited.

Cheerz.

Just a little prewarning that our trails that go through bush will be more work to open this year. When I came home today i went along the trail and in the ditches were major tree blow downs. So on one side of things we have trees to cut but on the other we have lots of firewood for the clubhouse. One of those glass half full thingees. So when the time comes helpers will be required. PS Ron I seen you work a saw please leave it at home our club doesn`t have enough bandaids for a full day work!! Just kidding.:rolleyes:

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Glen:

I know I won't be able to help the next 4 weekends - out of town and or soccer tournaments. If you guys want - you can use my Gator and the saws. The dump bed does come in handy. I would volunteer my old man for trail duty - God knows he would love that - but he has to take careof granschildren the next three weekends when we are gone

Top Bottom