Will this track get me where I wanna go?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If its true...Good to hear Snowest gained another member back ..... LOL....now maybe there can be some factual tech discussion on this forum instead of one liner post whoring know it all threads about what attack angle or what a spark plug looks like or how fast your sled is going to be in the 660 ft drag races.

Someone will have to post some pics and actual results from SnoMo days so we know what happens and if the infamous wedge shows and blows all the competition as promised.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was asking for it for years..

Nothing good to ever say. Always on a tangent... He will be back.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am i missing something?

Is the track thing an inside joke?

In order to understand anything LHF ever posted you have to dumb yourself down. Tricks people have used in the past are holding their head under water until they pass out, running into doors at full sprint (can substitute a structural wall if no door available), and huffing paint fumes for extended periods. It'll be so much funnier then.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure could go any where just point and shoot. Can't see you having any problems.

Sent from my iPhone

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huffinpaint.jpg

"Hah! I git it!"

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a stock Polaris track. No inside joke just a joke.

Don't think that is a stock poo track, not off of a Pro or Dragon anyway. I have never seen a track with two holes down the center!

I don't mind LHF in small doses!!! If not for his BS or even oneyewilly's for that matter, what would we have for entertainment??? you can only take so much from the doo camp with there back slaps and high fives!!! lol

Polaris2012

Reaction score
can someone explain to me what is wrong with this track? just bad experiences? or just some good ole fashion poo bashing?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can someone explain to me what is wrong with this track? just bad experiences? or just some good ole fashion poo bashing?

I am wondering the same thing, it's a big improvement over the previous track polaris used on their mountain sleds. Some don't like it because it lacks .5 of and inch on either side, other than that.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wondering the same thing, it's a big improvement over the previous track polaris used on their mountain sleds. Some don't like it because it lacks .5 of and inch on either side, other than that.

Rubber durometer is too soft, it's not 2.5" tall, it's 15 inches wide, it has too many holes in it, the lug spacing is too close, the paddles aren't wide enough, and finally it just plain does not hook up. I'm not a doctor but I know that from riding it. The camo extreme is the aftermarket track everyone uses and it works the best for all conditions. This track is nothing like it and the factory skidoo track is almost an exact replica but its 2 lbs lighter.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is not a series 5. Series 5 has one hole down the middle.

Series 4 with porting??

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rubber durometer is too soft, it's not 2.5" tall, it's 15 inches wide, it has too many holes in it, the lug spacing is too close, the paddles aren't wide enough, and finally it just plain does not hook up. I'm not a doctor but I know that from riding it. The camo extreme is the aftermarket track everyone uses and it works the best for all conditions. This track is nothing like it and the factory skidoo track is almost an exact replica but its 2 lbs lighter.
Oh i thought it was the real stiff one poo came out with.That one rocks on a doo of course in the snow drags.

Top Bottom