will this fit the the T3

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said it was stupid... How do you know I don't recommend it lol. Stupid is right up my alley sometimes!

ill take your word on the damage caused by having a heavier bumper, so how about a bumper that will protect the pipe and the front plastics. i spent an hour on the xm i rented to push the plastics back into shape and ended up splitting it right in the middle at the bottom. and i know i didnt hit anything that weekend, luckily they didnt notice when i took it back. chances are ill never go through insurance unless its a write off.

ive been looking and have only seen a couple worth bothering with. maybe il just say fuk it and add just a skid plate.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill take your word on the damage caused by having a heavier bumper, so how about a bumper that will protect the pipe and the front plastics. i spent an hour on the xm i rented to push the plastics back into shape and ended up splitting it right in the middle at the bottom. and i know i didnt hit anything that weekend, luckily they didnt notice when i took it back. chances are ill never go through insurance unless its a write off.

ive been looking and have only seen a couple worth bothering with. maybe il just say fuk it and add just a skid plate.

The plastic and bumper are not very expensive and easy to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HID power

Reaction score
Wow, you can't put a bumper on the front because the rest of the sled won't take it??? WTF

what's that thing made from crepe paper and tin foil?

what a piece of sh*t!!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, you can't put a bumper on the front because the rest of the sled won't take it??? WTF

what's that thing made from crepe paper and tin foil?

what a piece of sh*t!!

Well you can, just makes sense that it won't absorb an impact but transfer it to the nun.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bumpers, skid plates, etc good protective equipment for the sled of what ever brand.
Things I worry about is my groin running into the 10" stub with handle bars and throttle. Most of my tree hits (sigh) have alway gotten more complicated than a bent front end.
PS I wish I had some footage, it would be epic!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes aluminum bumpers colapse nicely when "parking" against immovable objects (this advice is for all brands), first hand experience talking !!!! lol

steel is bad

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes aluminum bumpers colapse nicely when "parking" against immovable objects (this advice is for all brands), first hand experience talking !!!! lol

steel is bad

Big beez bumper is aluminum tho and so is the skid plate

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
ali1.JPG

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
that's good for the right hand side but what about the left?

also will it fit in my enclosed trailer with this accessory?

Try using paint for that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom