will this fit the the T3

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I doo question an aluminum skid plate and the ability to slide over sharp rocks. I doo not have any experience with the aluminum skid plate so I am a little skeptical.......:snow:

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doo question an aluminum skid plate and the ability to slide over sharp rocks. I doo not have any experience with the aluminum skid plate so I am a little skeptical.......:snow:

i was thinking the aluminum skid plate would be rough. id rather thick plastic.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at that one too... Wanna pop by there and take a look at the skid plate too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i wont have a chance to right away... if you make it in before i do post your findings please

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Anyone that is getting a sled from me is not buying that bumper.... I will not let you have your snowmobile. That is the dumbest thing ever!!! You should see the sleds that come in with those dumbass things on them. Nun or bulkhead tweaked... cooking belts...... But the 150 dollar bumper is un-scathed! lol. what a joke! If you hit anything hard enough to wreck your front stock bumper.... and you have one of those on... there is a very SMALL chance you arent going to do "insurance sized damage" to your sled. There is ZERO give to it! You are basically strapping your nun onto the front of your sled!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone that is getting a sled from me is not buying that bumper.... I will not let you have your snowmobile. That is the dumbest thing ever!!! You should see the sleds that come in with those dumbass things on them. Nun or bulkhead tweaked... cooking belts...... But the 150 dollar bumper is un-scathed! lol. what a joke! If you hit anything hard enough to wreck your front stock bumper.... and you have one of those on... there is a very SMALL chance you arent going to do "insurance sized damage" to your sled. There is ZERO give to it! You are basically strapping your nun onto the front of your sled!

Yup I totally agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about a bumper that has better hand holds?
That stock one sure is hard to get two people lifting on.....

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

are you trying to tell me that a snowmobile is not meant to be used like a D8 Dozer?

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

madmax.jpg

Top Bottom