Will rhino fit?

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:I am looking to buy a enclosed trailer for my rhino, and I was wondering if it will fit in a 6x12 trailer. :nono:My buddy says you need an extra 6 inches for roof to clear. It is only stock with no lift or bigger tires ........yet!!:d:d

motrhed

Reaction score
It really depends on the trailer... door opening size, ceiling height, interior length, etc.

I have a Continental Cargo Snow King and my Rhino won't fit through the door going forward, I have to back in and then only have about 1" to 1-1/2" of clearance to the top of the rear door opening.
My Rhino is a 2007 Sport and am running 26" tires on the stock "sport" suspension with an aluminum roof. The stock "sport" roof wouldn't fit through the door which was fine with me since I didn't like that roof anyway. I replaced it with a brushed aluminum roof that matches the silver body better and is much stronger.

It's not just a matter of measuring the height of your Rhino when sitting level then getting a door opening that will allow that clearance. The angle of the ramp door will or may cause a portion of the roll bar to come in contact with the top of the door opening. Your best bet is to try loading your Rhino into the trailer prior to purchasing.

Top Bottom