Wildcat 1000x

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I spent 5 days in cadomin with a new wildcat x and can't say enough about that machine. All stock except heavy front tie rods and high clearance rear arms. It spanked my maverick 1000 in races. In the mud. Uphills. Bumpy trails. Every time the maverick got stuck the wildcat would make it. It could be said its the drivers but that's not it. both of us have lots of off road experience. My friend has 600 miles with no issues except the glove box is stuck shut on the cat. The maverick overheats all the time but yet to break something. They both seem to be durable but arctic cat is on to something. I was a sceptical a out any cat utv due to the prowler but The wildcat rocks. And I'm sure it will only get better. Anyone wanna by my maverick?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$17.000 k. Snorkled. Roof. Big lock and ride trunk. Other than that stock tires ect. 400 km. warranty till nov. And it's not a pos. lol. That cat worked good for real. But I'm getting the rzr 1000

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you were done with POS canadian tire popo machines.................LMFAO.

In any event here is my fearless prediction......................

The new RZR 1000 will be the best thing ever..........till you buy something else.

Then it will become a total POS.......

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never said it was a pos. Infact I said the maverick seems tough and durable. just giving props to the wildcat x. I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't seen it. And my name has been on list for a rzr 1000 for many weeks now. im sure it will be way more stout in the drivetrain. And Neville. At least when I post opinions about toys I've actually owned them. Unlike yourself.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see...... i just buy toys that i enjoy to mod and work on and that work for me. The latest & greatest "buddy look what i just bought" is not really my thing..........sorry. But if that`s what floats your boat, good on you...........

Polaris still loves you...........even if you do stray once in a while.......

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see...... i just buy toys that i enjoy to mod and work on and that work for me. The latest & greatest "buddy look what i just bought" is not really my thing..........sorry. But if that`s what floats your boat, good on you...........

Polaris still loves you...........even if you do stray once in a while.......
You call shower drains for a hood vents and some tube added to a cage (Building) machines. Oh. And don't forget the Canadian tire hood scoops. I live to go fast every week and its my passion. What's wrong with that? Except maybe I might have to accept freedom 75 for retirement.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right my modding skills suck...........But i do take some satisfaction in the fact ,that i at least have the ability to glue pipe together as well as weld. Rather than have to pay some one else to do it..............lol
If your welding is like your snorkel building skills,PLEASE add it on to your monthly payments and find a pro to do it.....it might just save your azz when going fast...........

11k kash and you keep the sewer pipes, i have lots ...........

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will you clean the rad for me before delivery? I don't want it to overheat on me. Thanks.

I will wash the rad for you if you take me for a ride

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right my modding skills suck...........But i do take some satisfaction in the fact ,that i at least have the ability to glue pipe together as well as weld. Rather than have to pay some one else to do it..............lol
If your welding is like your snorkel building skills,PLEASE add it on to your monthly payments and find a pro to do it.....it might just save your azz when going fast...........

11k kash and you keep the sewer pipes, i have lots ...........

You know what old man. We were friends and you stole from my family. Now you have the fu$)Ing balls to hack on my every post.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drew : Nice cast but i don`t fish......lol........
I must be honest though ,the old man part really does sting......

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you blow a belt in the cat you'll be hating life in a hurry. Aint a field repair. Gotta disconnect rear suspension jack it up then use a an impact to pull the secondary.

BUT,, I gotta say it'll put a smile on your face. Ran the 2013 1/2, X model with a chip and clutch kit in it for a mountain trip in the pine pass. Soaked up every launch we could throw at it. Kick azz suspension. Chit turning radius, but feed it some throttle and it'll whip around on a dime.
I'd love to have it in my stable, but war department got pretty white knuckled on our joy ride, , LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: zal

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's it? Thought we were gonna run with this before one of the "mean" mods came in for the lock down. What did you do, steal drew's wife for a night?

Lol. Theres some history between us with a two sides to it. Our wives did not come into play just our pride. My Gloves are back on and I will not be putting dirty laundry on snow and mud. One day Neville and I will have to talk. But not on here....
Ride Fast. Take chances!!

Top Bottom