Wife's B-Day

Mackie 12

Reaction score
Wife's B-day coming up and am all out of idea's! can anyone throw me some idea's?

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't met a woman yet who doesn't appreciate a day at the spa, deliver the gift certificate in a dozen roses for gold points.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wife's B-day coming up and am all out of idea's! can anyone throw me some idea's?

Something that you would like to have as well.....just incase she doesn't like it, wouldn't want it to go to waste.....

Depends what she likes...... my wife likes theatre, so I usually get her broadway tickets and pretend to enjoy the show with her......

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something that you would like to have as well.....just incase she doesn't like it, wouldn't want it to go to waste.....

Depends what she likes...... my wife likes theatre, so I usually get her broadway tickets and pretend to enjoy the show with her......

Your such a romantic Bogger! ;)

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
breakfast in bed
roses with a card with a lil note in it
spa always works
jewellery (doesnt have to be expensive)
gift cert. to her favourite stores

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
tickets are always good

im getting my grandma concert tickets for her favorite opera singer cause she turns 70 at the end of the month

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Bring her to the BCSF`s Ladies ride here in Revy on Mar. 6. She`ll meet other lady riders and have a whole lotta fun and you can ride with your buddies. :d

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
breakfast in bed. Then give her a chance to shower and get ready for the day. While she's in the shower book reservations for supper at her favorite restaurant. Take her out for an nice drive to Canmore and find a nice restaurant for lunch. spend some time taking in the view of the mountains and make your way back to Calgary to the restaurant that you made reservations earlier. Nice supper then home for some candle lite and wine with a little mood music. Take it from there sparky pr this could get a little uncomfortable for some.:d:d

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one word....lingerie. My wife nearly jumped through the roof when she heard one was opening in West Ed Mall.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skip the lingerie, I did that for my wife, it was a very very nice piece or outfit I mean. She made me take it back :eek: said I bought it for me and not her :nono: soooo like any good husband would do I did and bought her a full day at the spa and a gift card for a ladies department boutique and some flowers..... Then she was happy and I wasn't sleeping on the couch anymore.

Mackie 12

Reaction score
Flowers and a day at the spa! and a new seat for her sled! Till next year. Thanks for the help

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skip the lingerie, I did that for my wife, it was a very very nice piece or outfit I mean. She made me take it back :eek: said I bought it for me and not her :nono: soooo like any good husband would do I did and bought her a full day at the spa and a gift card for a ladies department boutique and some flowers..... Then she was happy and I wasn't sleeping on the couch anymore.

Get her a toaster and a dildo next year if she doesn't like the toaster she can go @%$# herself :O

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flowers and a day at the spa! and a new seat for her sled! Till next year. Thanks for the help

The seat for sure but be sure the day at the spa is something for her....me not my cup of tea but anything for my quad, sled, or hunting....but for me!!

So pick something she is really really into and get stuff for her for that so anything sledding .....nice if she likes sledding....lol

New googles, gloves etc....too

Top Bottom