Wife Joke

polarisftw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my girl has been cheating on me.
The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently but when I ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them.

I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my girl.
I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls.'
When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed a hairline crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro-shop where I bought it?:p

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently but when I ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't know them.

I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my girl.
I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls.'
When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed a hairline crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro-shop where I bought it?:p

bwaahaaaahaaa

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
"Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro-shop where I bought it?"

Depends on whether it's covered by a warranty, If not I would take it to Golftown southside and ask for Rich...he'll fix it up better than new...:d

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com

Dam...and I thought I had cheating issues...

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I would take them back and freak out maybe they will give you some balls or something because you need a set to pleasure your wife.........oh and tell your wife she left her jacket in my car :eek::beer:

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe find out where she gets her woods fix.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom