Edmonton Indy

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife sent me a very inappropriate 10 year old picture memory today from the Indy downtown Edmonton. Those were good days... Can't believe its been 10 years...

Paddock girls in the camel toe one pieces, Danica driving, sunny beer gardens, the boys racing on the track before the open wheels (conroy? LS7 swapper FD RX7 kicking eveyones ass), mmm Paddock girls lol.... what a time!

Anyone have a good Edmonton Indy story? We would get tickets behind the pits, drink a flat at Canadian tire and head into the gates around 10am when she got warm! ended up boating on the river a few nights after or K days night debauchery...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked fire in the pits for a few years.
Basically get assigned a pit stall with pit crew for the weekend.

Was a good experience being with crews and drivers.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife sent me a very inappropriate 10 year old picture memory today from the Indy downtown Edmonton. Those were good days... Can't believe its been 10 years...

Paddock girls in the camel toe one pieces, Danica driving, sunny beer gardens, the boys racing on the track before the open wheels (conroy? LS7 swapper FD RX7 kicking eveyones ass), mmm Paddock girls lol.... what a time!

Anyone have a good Edmonton Indy story? We would get tickets behind the pits, drink a flat at Canadian tire and head into the gates around 10am when she got warm! ended up boating on the river a few nights after or K days night debauchery...

Post about paddock girls without pictures of said paddock girls? How dare you!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
957067b50a5fbb95987b91b8be8a32fe.jpg

Top Bottom