Why hasnt Maxwell?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any of your b.s. Was true you'd post something to try and back it up. Even if your unicorn is the mountain goat you claim you would be hard pressed to find one person to go back to trailing arm handling. I'm sure its awesome bud. Love it. Live it.

When your riding deep powder the powder is your suspension. A lot of people need this bunk suspension to get up to the powder. I give that up to have a suspension that works in the powder.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first of all bikeman doest make power. Second of all hes had 14 yrs to tune that ultra off of other peoples backs.

hmmmmmm i guess it must of been my imagination watching the micku's boys in rev.. Looks like there bikemans worked pretty damn good.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When your riding deep powder the powder is your suspension. A lot of people need this bunk suspension to get up to the powder. I give that up to have a suspension that works in the powder.

Better you than me......enjoy.....

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it worked good it would of spanked an ultra.

so lets get this right so theres no confussion... Your 1160's spank turbo yamaha's. Yamaha's cant tree ride. Your 1160 wedge can out climb, out ride, out handle any 2013 sled built. And now it can beat the bikeman sleds. Did i leave anything out?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so lets get this right so theres no confussion... Your 1160's spank turbo yamaha's. Yamaha's cant tree ride. Your 1160 wedge can out climb, out ride, out handle any 2013 sled built. And now it can beat the bikeman sleds. Did i leave anything out?

Yup.......the truth...

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can only spank SOME turbo Yamahas.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy chit i just thought of the greatest money making adventure yet!!!!! Long haired freaks backcountry adventures. Learn to ride like a wedgie pro. Im sure you would have the likes of burandt begging and willing to pay top bucks to learn from you.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy chit i just thought of the greatest money making adventure yet!!!!! Long haired freaks backcountry adventures. Learn to ride like a wedgie pro. Im sure you would have the likes of burandt begging and willing to pay top bucks to learn from you.

When did I ever say I was the best rider? The biggest problem with you losers is that you try and put words in my mouth. It doesnt work so well.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Slogan..."Proudly teaching people to fiddle fawk around on door stops since 2012"

Top Bottom