Why hasnt Maxwell?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a question..... Why have'nt you been signed with Polaris Yet? With all of your R&D in the wedge, and the other big 3. You would think that Polaris would have been all over you years ago :confused:

As you have seen The manufactures are not fans of the big bore engine. Myself am not a fan of the small bore.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As you have seen The manufactures are not fans of the big bore engine. Myself am not a fan of the small bore.

You make a good point.
So what you are saying is that the big 4 won't go to big bore because they are unreliable, and too hard to tune?
Not trying to be an ass, just wondering?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thats the beauty Doug.... you don't have to try.....

You make a good point.
So what you are saying is that the big 4 won't go to big bore because they are unreliable, and too hard to tune?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're also fans of innovation and moving forward in the industry, you sir obviously are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When the big four havent been able to run with the wedge since 2005 Who is moving forward? I dont even have to improve my sled and it will spank them. If I was a bettin guy other than routine maintenace its gonna be another 7 yrs of spanking. LMFAO.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You make a good point.

Not the easiest to tune. Took 2 yrs to dial in the clutching. Now I switched to a Paragon secondary so there will be a learning curve.

Top Bottom