Why hasnt Maxwell?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When the big four havent been able to run with the wedge since 2005 Who is moving forward? I dont even have to improve my sled and it will spank them. If I was a bettin guy other than routine maintenace its gonna be another 7 yrs of spanking. LMFAO.

Not the easiest to tune. Took 2 yrs to dial in the clutching. Now I switched to a Paragon secondary so there will be a learning curve.

You know you just contradicted yourself........

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when the big four havent been able to run with the wedge since 2005 who is moving forward? I dont even have to improve my sled and it will spank them. If i was a bettin guy other than routine maintenace its gonna be another 7 yrs of spanking. Lmfao.
its call reliable horse power. Wtf goods a 200hp 1160 if it blows up every 4th ride and dont bs everyone. I seen how many times teds came down on the hook. But if ya need any spare parts. Im sure he'll give ya a hell of a deal on what he has left from his...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its call reliable horse power. Wtf goods a 200hp 1160 if it blows up every 4th ride and dont bs everyone. I seen how many times teds came down on the hook. But if ya need any spare parts. Im sure he'll give ya a hell of a deal on what he has left from his...
freak has owned that sled for 6 years and it hasn't blown up. of course he's only rode it 3 times. tick tock

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ted is a clown first of all. His tuning skills are none. MM 900 rev would eat Teds 1160. MM 1160 would spank the 900 REV.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
freak has owned that sled for 6 years and it hasn't blown up. Of course he's only rode it 3 times. Tick tock

does humming motor sounds count as a ride?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the big four havent been able to run with the wedge since 2005 Who is moving forward? I dont even have to improve my sled and it will spank them. If I was a bettin guy other than routine maintenace its gonna be another 7 yrs of spanking. LMFAO.

Take that 1160 and put it in a Polaris pro, who will spank who then? Ur comparing a mod sled to a new stock sled. New sleds are going for lightweight rather than power, for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ted is a clown first of all. His tuning skills are none. MM 900 rev would eat Teds 1160. MM 1160 would spank the 900 REV.

If any of your b.s. Was true you'd post something to try and back it up. Even if your unicorn is the mountain goat you claim you would be hard pressed to find one person to go back to trailing arm handling. I'm sure its awesome bud. Love it. Live it.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ted is a clown first of all. His tuning skills are none. Mm 900 rev would eat teds 1160. Mm 1160 would spank the 900 rev.

i actually asked him about that. He's still waiting to race ya.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take that 1160 and put it in a Polaris pro, who will spank who then? Ur comparing a mod sled to a new stock sled. New sleds are going for lightweight rather than power, for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im not sure if your aware but my sled is pretty light.

Top Bottom