Why hasnt Maxwell?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When did I ever say I was the best rider? The biggest problem with you losers is that you try and put words in my mouth. It doesnt work so well.

Kinda surly tonight... Your mullet in a knot? Wedge won't start? Keyboard not fast enough? What's up buddy???

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to answer the original post,,,,obvious hes an internet star on dooandmud, comparitive to the likes of lhf, and willy,full of $hit,,,,,nooo wayyyy a respectable company like brp would ever put their name alongside his

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to answer the original post,,,,obvious hes an internet star on dooandmud, comparitive to the likes of lhf, and willy,full of $hit,,,,,nooo wayyyy a respectable company like brp would ever putheir name alongside his[/Q

Brett is the prom queen you parade around in front of your friends. Maxwell is the dirty whore you take out the backdoor at closing time so no one sees you and deny it later. So why would brp take him home to mom so to speak?

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
ch!t.... were you at MM5???? I was sure no one saw....

to answer the original post,,,,obvious hes an internet star on dooandmud, comparitive to the likes of lhf, and willy,full of $hit,,,,,nooo wayyyy a respectable company like brp would ever putheir name alongside his[/Q

Brett is the prom queen you parade around in front of your friends. Maxwell is the dirty whore you take out the backdoor at closing time so no one sees you and deny it later. So why would brp take him home to mom so to speak?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow!!!!

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it worked good it would of SPANKED an Ultra.

I'm pretty sure that that xp wasnt set up for the flat land drags? Lets see the same two sleds climb in powder?

Or even better I would love to see some "Ride the Rainbow" footage? (hopefully up a hill:beer:)

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have had some more respect for Doo if they wouldnt have got Bret. He rides whatever he's paid to ride so having him only means they signed the cheque and now when their product is seen on his rig it will be sitting beside a cat.:beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have had some more respect for Doo if they wouldnt have got Bret. He rides whatever he's paid to ride so having him only means they signed the cheque and now when their product is seen on his rig it will be sitting beside a cat.:beer:

He won't have any Cats on his trailer Ziggy. I don't believe that is part of the job description. Lol.

Top Bottom