Why do YOU Ride?

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride so I can drive around town with a sled in my truck box at all times with a big slednecks sticker on the window of my jacked up diesel and brag about the flickability of my pro rmk that chris burandt rides! then I really like to come on internet forums and pretend like I know how to sled and how to properly modify them and bash all other brands

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sled because winter lasts 8 friggin' months! :D

Seriously though.....I started when I was 12, and I'm sliding into 57 pretty quick here. After that many years I still can't really explain why....but I can't wait to get out there if the snow and the weather are right. Ya, I've gotten a little picky about WHEN I ride. Don't really want to be wet and cold any more. Can't do the things I used to, though when I ride with the youngsters I still try....and usually fail. Gives everyone a good laugh.

It's apparantly contageous too. When my kids were still in school I asked them one spring break if they wanted to go to Disneyland, or go to Revelstoke sledding. They chose Revelstoke, much to my wife's dismay. To this day they've never been to Disneyland! Neither has the wife!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The promise of sunny sky's, virgin powder and the comraderie of buddies. Is there anything better?

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is who I am after 40 season riding this is what i do to survive Alberta winter every person need a out and this is mine

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride so I can drive around town with a sled in my truck box at all times with a big slednecks sticker on the window of my jacked up diesel and brag about the flickability of my pro rmk that chris burandt rides! then I really like to come on internet forums and pretend like I know how to sled and how to properly modify them and bash all other brands

lmao...man...sure are alot of those peeps!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its like yoga for hillbillies you find peace in this messed up world we live and work in no distractions just one climb or one line everything else fades away

It's crazy how things can have you stressed out and angry, you pull the rope and the sled fires up you smell the 2 stroke smoke and your all you can think of is hitting the snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fisherman420

Reaction score
I ride to relax, push my limits, be with friends and family, get to that untouched meadow of fresh pow, access that deadly ice fishing spot, drag your game out of the deep, sit on top of the mountain with your buddies and enjoy the best seat in the world, smell your lunch cooking as your carving through the trees, hear that "Braaap or Wuuuubb" of your sled......So many good reasons, Bring on the PoW!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride to relax, push my limits, be with friends and family, get to that untouched meadow of fresh pow, access that deadly ice fishing spot, drag your game out of the deep, sit on top of the mountain with your buddies and enjoy the best seat in the world, smell your lunch cooking as your carving through the trees, hear that "Braaap or Wuuuubb" of your sled......So many good reasons, Bring on the PoW!
X2....

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The peeps the places the babes the bros the ridiculiously f*(ked up epic spots we get into

bobalong

Reaction score
Sledding for me is much different than most of the comments I have read on here. For me it has been a return to my youth, as I had an almost 40 year hiatus from sledding. I am prairie boy, and still enjoy sledding on the prairies, returning home to sled through the hills I did in my youth. My real passions are fishing and hunting and owning a sled again has opened up all kinds of new opportunities. I feel like a kid again out there and has me looking forward to winter with anticipation which has not happened for many years.

Top Bottom