Why do people get married on Long weekends?"

CRF230LKEL

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I are getting married in the spring of 09, and yes it will probably be on a long weekend. BUT, we want to get married on a mountaintop, so there will be riding involved. Guests will have to bring their sleds to attend........does that take some of the sting out of losing a weekend? lol:)

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been to lots of weddings on long weekends we have so far of drive to get there its nice to take the extra day to visit with the relates i have not seen in a while cousins like to party so the toys get a rest

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Now that's cool!!!

My boyfriend and I are getting married in the spring of 09, and yes it will probably be on a long weekend. BUT, we want to get married on a mountaintop, so there will be riding involved. Guests will have to bring their sleds to attend........does that take some of the sting out of losing a weekend? lol:)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That will be a great setting - the happy couple, all the family and friends, the highmarks in the background......

LOL :) Congratulations in advance!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
my Boyfriend And I Are Getting Married In The Spring Of 09, And Yes It Will Probably Be On A Long Weekend. But, We Want To Get Married On A Mountaintop, So There Will Be Riding Involved. Guests Will Have To Bring Their Sleds To Attend........does That Take Some Of The Sting Out Of Losing A Weekend? Lol:)

That Would Be Heavenly.... I Sure Hope The Weather Holds And Gives You A Wonderful Day.... When The Time Comes, You Will Have To Post Lots Of Pics!!! Friends Of Ours Were Married Then Went For A Quick Rip On Their Sleds. They Have Wedding Pictures All Standing Around Sleds Too.... Very Kool! ;)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is because the woman want to show the man that they decide what goes on the weekends for plans. That is why everyone always says I will see what the wife has for plans and let you know whether I can go!

Isn't that the truth!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Re: I Did......

ONLY BECAUSE THE "WIFE" SAID SO......... DID I ANSWER THAT RIGHT HONEY??:eek: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!!!

I'm gonna relly watch what i say here cause my wife knows way more about puters than i do.She'd find it and it could b admissable in an argument six years from now.:whipped:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

:) Great Idea !!:) That would make some great pics !:)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
That is because the woman want to show the man that they decide what goes on the weekends for plans. That is why everyone always says I will see what the wife has for plans and let you know whether I can go!

Isn't that the truth!

:eek: ...Sorry about yer luck ! ;):D

KDX MIKE

Reaction score
I Dont Have Any Weddings On Long Weekends This Year But I Do Have 5 That Either My Girlfriend Or I Have To Stand Up In. So Thats 5 Weekends Gone To Weddings Another 5 To Bachelor Parties(none Of Them Quading) And Working Every Third Weekend. Im Screwed.. I Shouldnt Have Even Taked My Quad Out Of The Shed For This Year.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I chose specifically not to take up a long weekend. If out of town guests did not want to come in for a short weekend then so be it.

Everyone showed, even those from Ontario.

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they need they extra day to figure out how to consummate the marriage??

Top Bottom