Why do people get married on Long weekends?"

sharkz

Reaction score
I would like to know why? :) My wifes cousin is getting married and I cant get out of it and go camping and quadding because now I am in the wedding party.
Reason for maybe doing it on the long weekends could be:

1) They must not like camping.
2) They must not have toys.
3) They must not have lives ? :) :) :) :) ( hope i dont offend anyone):)

Do you have any more reasons why someone would get married on a long weekend?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Did......

I would like to know why? :) My wifes cousin is getting married and I cant get out of it and go camping and quadding because now I am in the wedding party.
Reason for maybe doing it on the long weekends could be:

1) They must not like camping.
2) They must not have toys.
3) They must not have lives ? :) :) :) :) ( hope i dont offend anyone):)

Do you have any more reasons why someone would get married on a long weekend?

ONLY BECAUSE THE "WIFE" SAID SO......... DID I ANSWER THAT RIGHT HONEY??:eek: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!!!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey Sharkz ! .... My Bride is going to a wedding that I donot want to attend. It is a long run down the system.... Not anyone that has a close knit, With me anyway. We decided that she would do the wedding thing & I would do the great outdoors & meet after the wedding @ our retreat !... Great lady hey !
So now Summitric..... Now you know who wears the pants !!.... ("She still does")!!!

the Champ

Reaction score
Don't they ALWAYS wear the pants??? As long as you make them think that anyway...right? As far as your DILEMMA goes , sharkz, you could always act sick( wouldn't anyone? I mean, come on, the guys giving up a LONG WEEKEND)! Your cousin must be kittywhipped to not realize that he is taking away from the potential camping and riding time.

sharkz

Reaction score
Like my post went... they dont camp, the dont have toys so go figure haha , but it is their day . I guess i might have take the trailer out sunday and stay till wed before i have to come back to work. I will be able to get some fishing, riding and relaxing in .Sounds like a plan!

GRD

Reaction score
my first marriage

The first time around I was married on a long weekend to accommodate for people who had to travel. A lot of good that did...

I am now remarried, and my bride didn't want to waste a long weekend to get married. Shake n' bake baby!
!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahah, Im getting married in 10 days !

None of my friends and family would have shown up if it was on the long weekend......there all out camping

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

None of my friends and family would have shown up if it was on the long weekend......there all out camping

Married good for you Curtis...where is my invite??? I was going to give you a sled as a wedding gift...but now seeing I won't be there I will send you a card:beerchug:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Married good for you Curtis...where is my invite??? I was going to give you a sled as a wedding gift...but now seeing I won't be there I will send you a card:beerchug:

Supposed to be a small get together and now its 115 people :eek:

Anyone is welcome to the bash on saturday night (may 26) after dinner. Bring slater and the boys for a pop

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So Depsnolvr, if your name is Curtis and my name is Curtis and I turned up in a Tux at the wedding that your future wife would know the difference when we dance? Hmmmm???

Supposed to be a small get together and now its 115 people :eek:

Anyone is welcome to the bash on saturday night (may 26) after dinner. Bring slater and the boys for a pop

sharkz

Reaction score

Gratz for doing it right my friend! Some one was thinking.:D :D and gratz for the getting married thing.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
So Depsnolvr, if your name is Curtis and my name is Curtis and I turned up in a Tux at the wedding that your future wife would know the difference when we dance? Hmmmm???

Depsnolvr... Is short & stocky, You have a beard ! If ya can fool her with a dance...... She's a keeper !!! Sledding forever !

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Change of weather means change of plans, looks like the trip to Rocky is back on. Leaving either late tonight or early tomorrow.

Top Bottom