why did the no respect thread get deleted.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know to.If it was my negative reply about a certain tractor dealership,I stand behind what I said.If the mods dont want to reply on open forum feel free to pm me and I have alot more to tell you about that certain tractor dealership:realmad:

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
comon now that was a perfectly healthy thread.

alot of stuff disapearing

I KNOW!! what the heck man???? Maxwell wants to butter martin up for his next big purchase(LOL). No but serious....What the heck????

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol hey i might be on the other side of the fence from the rest of you but it wasnt about that i just didnt see anythhing wrong with people sharing their stories.LOL

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol hey i might be on the other side of the fence from the rest of you but it wasnt about that i just didnt see anythhing wrong with people sharing their stories.LOL[/QUOTE

doos break down lots so ya don't want to burn any bridges...I can understand that.LOL. I thought the thread was good. If we all had
the same thoughts and opinions and agreed on everything this site
would be pretty boring.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol hey i might be on the other side of the fence from the rest of you but it wasnt about that i just didnt see anythhing wrong with people sharing their stories.LOL[/QUOTE

doos break down lots so ya don't want to burn any bridges...I can understand that.LOL. I thought the thread was good. If we all had
the same thoughts and opinions and agreed on everything this site
would be pretty boring.

exactly someone has to play the devils advocate:jerry:

yeah doos do break down lots...thats why i learned to do my own repairs so i dont have to pay 100$ an hour haha. i wasnt making anything up i honestly have never had a problem there.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly someone has to play the devils advocate:jerry:

yeah doos do break down lots...thats why i learned to do my own repairs so i dont have to pay 100$ an hour haha. i wasnt making anything up i honestly have never had a problem there.

speaking of repairs going out to the shop to continue on my sled and watch
the ufc fight.:beer: later:beer:

Top Bottom