Whos riding

snowhound63

Reaction score
So who all is heading to to McBride this weekend.....or maybe a better question is who isn't??

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Looks like who's NOT going would have been a shorter list:D I hope you guys leave a few sq inches of snow for me next week, or for lots of snow mon. and tues!!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put me on the list of not riding Mcbride this weekend, going to go to Tumbler Ridge for something different this weekend.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So who all is heading to to McBride this weekend.....or maybe a better question is who isn't??

WE'RE NOT.... WE'LL BE HIDING OUT IN SICAMOUS RIDIN' BLUE LAKES, OWLSHEAD AND EAGLE'S PASS.... SLEDBUNNYRACING, SUMMITRIC, SLEDDERGLEN, RKNIGHT111, MOD900 ........... YAHHOOOOO, MOUNTAIN DOO. ;););)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And don't forget RockyRazor is with us as well....all members of the site. Only two guys we are with this weekend are not on snowandmud.com....not bad eh!
WE'RE NOT.... WE'LL BE HIDING OUT IN SICAMOUS RIDIN' BLUE LAKES, OWLSHEAD AND EAGLE'S PASS.... SLEDBUNNYRACING, SUMMITRIC, SLEDDERGLEN, RKNIGHT111, MOD900 ........... YAHHOOOOO, MOUNTAIN DOO. ;););)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone riding Mcbride this Thurs.??? I have a fellow that is riding by himself and would like to join another group. I was riding with him untill my engine went, now would like to find another group.

gro4u

Reaction score
There are three of us going up thursday. 2 fairly experienced and one less experienced rider. Haven't decided which area yet - but probably Renshaw.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gro4u. I will have him PM you and see what happens. If you will not be here until noon I will go up with him and play on my 600 untill you get here.

Top Bottom