Whos heading up to Revy Nov 19-21st weekend?

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as my rails come in I will be in revy this weekend and looking for people to ride with.....

blownapex

Reaction score
Theres six of us coming to revy on the 19th. From fort Mac! Nice if we meet up with a couple people who new the area a little better! First day riding will be the 20th! And none of us know anything about frisby, but sounds like it's the place to be!

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
www.apexautomationltd.com
Theres six of us coming to revy on the 19th. From fort Mac! Nice if we meet up with a couple people who new the area a little better! First day riding will be the 20th! And none of us know anything about frisby, but sounds like it's the place to be!

Its pretty awesome. some sweet bowls and stupid proof to ride... pretty hard to get lost... a big long ridge. if in doubt go up! follow the ridge home...

oh unless I forget dont go off the cliff at the end of the ridge... You'll know what I talking about later...

We will also be there Saturday... look for the two black revs... ones a 1000 and the other an 800. OR better yet!

I nicknamed my sled this year... Whats the first thing that comes to mind when you think "BIG, BLACK, and HEAVY!" well..... do da do da do da do... do da do da do do do do....

the answer is " OPRAH! "

So I bought an Oprah sticker for my sled this year... look for that... lol...

anyways... Looking forward to the first trip of the YEAR!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind the parking situation in Frisby if the snow hasn't come down yet...

quote from "conditions" thread:

Like I said earlier we need one good dump to make the trail through the cut block totaly covered, it is a little wet in spots but with the temp dropping it should tighten up soon. The road is getting a little grown in as there has been no brushing done this year and parking is at a premium, the only place you could turn around a trailer is at the odd "Y" in the road. Until you can park at the 2 1/2 K gravel pit it would be sled deck only if it was me.

Thanks Greg

blownapex

Reaction score
Sounds good whole control! I'm riding a boosted apex all black with a airbrush hood. A couple of 800 . a turbo m8Sounds like there's alot of fort McMurray guys heading your way! And we will be sure to post pics! We shouldn't get lost.. Keyword there is shouldnt haha

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Blue jacked up F350. Look for the sled in my avatar if you want to say hello. Likely found in a creek, or half way up a tree. May be riding some gravel (hard to turn around a trailer)

M1000CAT

Reaction score
i might be headed up to revy for first time this weekend. can any one give a couple pointers about frisby.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not me work to ride...I will be there Dec 19...got your dates wrong...I will be going once its prime in Dec..

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most years the snow has been great by this time of year..every place is behind but it sounds like I will be able to go for a rip in Fernie any day...

Top Bottom