Who's Got The Best Burger?

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1-Ramzi's Burger Bar ( Westlock or Barrhead )
2-Joe's Donair ( St Albert ) Get the donair burger, donairs BEST ANYWHERE!

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best burger by far is any berger u eat after a wicked day of SLEDDIN" HELL YAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you can still get them but the Monster bus on Fort
road used to sell a burger that was the same size as a dinner plate and had a Two Pound patti in it,They had Alberta Bakery specially make the buns and if you orderd Fries you could feed two people easily.Someone told me the bus was still there but I doubt it is even open,This was 15 years ago.Was apropriotly called the Monster Burger.
catmando!

I remember that place, went there a few times. They claimed if you could eat the WHOLE burger, it was FREE. :eek: Last time I was down Ft. Road, it was still there.

Rvr

Reaction score
the mile 36 resturant in taylor BC makes a good burger or any thing else on the menu is also good,:d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1. Gusto Burger in St. Albert...haven't been there for 5 yrs but dam good then.:beer::d
2. Peter's in Cowgary:d
3. Red Deer:confused: There was a place on Gasoline Alley, I can't remember the name. They were worth the drive.
4.MacDonald's in anywhere. Double 1/4 lbs w/cheese, the best fast food burger.....especialy after a night of :beer::beer:

Top Bottom