Who's Got The Best Burger?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to mow down the burger at Rockfort Bridge once, the thing is huge. It's about the size of a 12" pizza...:d:beer:
New ownership there, they still have the big burger, but haven't tried the food since the changeover. Know the owner though and he's a guy that tends to do things right.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X4 On the Glenview except I like to leave the buffalo for the wolves. The good old bacon swiss is my weapon of choice :cool:
X5 -excellent tatonka burgers at the Glenview. :d Too bad they're not licensed cause a :beer: would be great with one of those burgers.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Burger Baron in Calmar would get my vote.

The first joint I thought of was the Burger Baron in Calmar... we stop there with the kids regularly on the way to the inlaws at Buck Lake. Great burgers and friendly staff. Great fries as well :eek: I can feel my colesterol going through the roof as I speak :d:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with Big_Brute750 Ramzi's is excellent in Westlock, or Jacks Drive Inn in Spruce Grove

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure if you can still get them but the Monster bus on Fort
road used to sell a burger that was the same size as a dinner plate and had a Two Pound patti in it,They had Alberta Bakery specially make the buns and if you orderd Fries you could feed two people easily.Someone told me the bus was still there but I doubt it is even open,This was 15 years ago.Was apropriotly called the Monster Burger.
catmando!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like fat burger in south common here in Edmonton ,the burger barn in calmar.

2 of my choices as well. Also like DeLux Burger Bar. Good lounge and usually a little eye candy on the weekend.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Original Joes is pretty good too. Their fish and chips is not bad either.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the cremona hotel makes a pretty good burger i've found out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, we always make a point of stoppin in at the cremona when we head through......... Cremona for a corona, and a chilli(they make killer chilli too).........
killer meatloaf too. especially out of a little chit hole like that, they have some pretty good chow, for a great price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom