Whos from Saskatchewan

farmer4ever

Reaction score
All the way from Melfort here. It's funny reading this and seeing so many names I recognize. Beukers, Lelands, Jigger Audette was my next door neighbor. Even got people who played with the Tigers, small world.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ads to the list Nygaard, Smiths, Trawins, McKee's, Woolseys....adn the Melfort list goes on....lol.
All the way from Melfort here. It's funny reading this and seeing so many names I recognize. Beukers, Lelands, Jigger Audette was my next door neighbor. Even got people who played with the Tigers, small world.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know jigger very well, he use to be my neighbor at candle lake and hes still my number one go to infor guy haha, you should see the boys ripp, they are way faster than me when i was their age.

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Oh yeah Jigger knows all!!! The boys are building some sweet new sleds this year, Dillons puttin an 800 into his RMK 6. Following in Dads footsteps

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this brett taylor? I know so many Melfort people. Im really good freinds with Dwight, and been friends with Adam Mclean forever. Im Ryan Soulier if you have ever heard of me.

Sled Cop

Reaction score
I live in Edson now, but have a cabin at lake kipabiskau south of Melfort and Tisdale always haul the sleds out to do some touring.

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Haha yeah I know who you are Ryan, those guys are always talking about you. I think we have even met once upon a time. Small world.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, spent many a night (unable to drive) at that slew...always a great time.

sled cop said:
I live in Edson now, but have a cabin at lake kipabiskau south of Melfort and Tisdale always haul the sleds out to do some touring.

Kiss-a-big-squaw....LOL :d:beer:

saskboy

Reaction score
I'm from Davidson born raised and most likely here for ever. Anyone know if there is enough snow up in the tisdale nipawin or carrot river areas to ride? I am scared if I dont see some snow soon the assault is gonna take a beating around here real soon..

Top Bottom