Whos from Saskatchewan

poorman

Reaction score
So who all on here is from Saskatchewan. I am from Saskatoon and usually ride in Valemount,Mcbride or Revy but with all this great snow we have out here would like to get a few miles on the new Summit 1000 162. Anyone out there looking to ride?

Schmed

Reaction score
Hey how are you....I am from Saskatoon as well. We are heading up to McBride on Dec 19th. Did not make out last year but have several trips planned for 08/09. I also have a place up at Emma Lake so we plan on getting out there lots as well. Ed

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
how far u wanna go to sled ?
im from north-battleford
and we mostly hit north to turtle lake and area

McLuvin

Reaction score
I used to be from Rosetown (28 yrs) but now live in Alberta. Think about moving back all the time. Nice to see some flatlanders on the forum. LOL. Hope you guys get some mountain sleddin in this year!

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ex Saskatoon guy here. Used to be involved with the S'toon snowmobile club. We rode a six day 750 mile loop thru Eastern sask last year, now hopefully the boys will come this way this year to ride in Kakwa with me.
Say hi to the folks at "Home" for me.

AC4life

Reaction score
Northern sask boy here...Half hour east of Meadow Lake. We have about 5 inches of snow thus far...took my spare sled out for a rip the other night across some hay fields. Got the heart pumping and planted a permanent grin on my face...cant wait for some more snow!!! Heading to valemount in early december!

McCAT

Reaction score
Ex Rosetown boy also. Moved to Alberta then back to Sask. Lumsden area. Also went to school with Mike Macavoy "AKA" Bobcat

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Prince Albert. We ride revy and area for the last sixteen years. Man thats a long time.

Top Bottom