Who's feelers are hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i've been mean, lets hear it! I wanna know what you really think! Dont be shy!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i think if bettman loses the fiasco in pheonix he has created he should resign

with the nhlpa possibly looking at a new boos they are idiots for even thinking of hargrove

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me no understand! I read where guys are getting banned etc, where does all this go on. As I miss it all the time.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me no understand! I read where guys are getting banned etc, where does all this go on. As i miss it all the time.

most bans come because of the max thread! Ppl's feelers get hurt in that thread!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm still upset from last weekend...........I can't find my other shoe :(

Other than that, I'm good. I dished some out to you, and you gave it right back.

Kinda the reason were all online yapping, and taking some fun shot's at each other, and then :beer: time!!!!!!! :d

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all of your:smiliestirthepot: and :alol2: is :beep: the :loser:'s to :shots: and :Ccry: you should say :aim_sorry: and :surrender:......nahhhh screw it keep on :kickass: i'll :help:

now thats funny! but im still wanting to here form my old gummie friends!!!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Sing it with me

dashing and daring,courageous and caring,faithful and friendly with stories to tell, all through the forest,they sing out in chorus, marching along as they're song fills there air...

Gummie bears......bouncing here and there and everywhere.......high adventures that are beyond compare......they are the gummie bears

magic and mystery, are part of their history, along with the secret of gummie berry juice, their legend is growing, they take price in knowing, they'll fight for whats right in what ever they doooooooo....

Gummie bears......bouncing here and there and everywhere.......high adventures that are beyond compare......hey are the gummie bears

S

sldgy

Sing it with me

dashing and daring,courageous and caring,faithful and friendly with stories to tell, all through the forest,they sing out in chorus, marching along as they're song fills there air...

Gummie bears......bouncing here and there and everywhere.......high adventures that are beyond compare......they are the gummie bears

magic and mystery, are part of their history, along with the secret of gummie berry juice, their legend is growing, they take price in knowing, they'll fight for whats right in what ever they doooooooo....

Gummie bears......bouncing here and there and everywhere.......high adventures that are beyond compare......hey are the gummie

bears

sorry I only herd crazies on weekdays

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sing it with me

Gummie bears......bouncing here and there and everywhere.......high adventures that are beyond compare......hey are the gummie bears

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loUNoy0Qub0[/media]

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I don't care who you are, what you smoke, or what team you play for....THAT RIGHT THERE IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE SEEN ON HERE YET.......hands down....probably will get pulled, chris will probably get some "you have insulted other members" chit head infraction but REGARDLESS if you can't laugh at THAT, end it now...hell send me your adress and I'll even ship you the piano wire free of charge....

Bravo....Not sayin....Just sayin:beer::d

Sing it with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom