Who's been sledding and where

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
around the yard and farm fields by the house, not much yet. but a start, although the + 9 temps coming will turn that to mud in a hurry.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up and down the back ally 6 or 7 times on the 800 and kept re torquing the clutch. She back on and ready for the hills.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a road ride up clemina today to the goat ridge trail then ski'd up to the bowl. Info in the Valemount section and on our facebook page.

Very early still...

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quarts cupple weeks ago bolder last week and bolder this weekend riding a pos I picked up till my turbo is finished

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
two buddys rode hunter on sunday, they said it was okay and figure there was a good 18"heavy/wet base out at the gordon syd cabin. one guy on his 2012 pro bent a lower left a arm. tried jumping a creek and it just colapsed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
two buddys rode hunter on sunday, they said it was okay and figure there was a good 18"heavy/wet base out at the gordon syd cabin. one guy on his 2012 pro bent a lower left a arm. tried jumping a creek and it just colapsed.
How'd the glue hold up?:ignore:

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have snowed 6-8 inches the other day here which is about double of what we got all last year. I'm sure everyone will be out this weekend which is sad because it's still not enough.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put 11kms on last weekend north of saskatoon
as mentioned above we got about 8" last night too
still early and too warm to let it set up properly
but a good sign of things to come once it gets a bit colder...... I hope ;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 pro rmks have no glue bonding the A-arms....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D'oh !! And here I thought you were more in tune with new sled technology? Silly me !!

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

Wasn't it Lenny R that said that the Pro's have had glue since day one in another thread and they haven't let go yet so they won't now? Sorry my mistake. I guess the glue is has yet to prove itself then. I respectfully remove my earlier question. HaHa. Are we having fun yet? Lol.

Like to go sledding but still fishing.;)

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put 17kms on my PRO last Wed packing down the snow on my property.Good to be back in the saddle again!:Snowmobile1:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't it Lenny R that said that the Pro's have had glue since day one in another thread and they haven't let go yet so they won't now? Sorry my mistake. I guess the glue is has yet to prove itself then. I respectfully remove my earlier question. HaHa. Are we having fun yet? Lol.

The adhesive has been around since day one in the pro-ride chassis, just not in the a-arms.

Constructing the Polaris Pro-Ride Chassis

Top Bottom