who would be interested in some XC racing?

ghglenn

Reaction score
Shift work (my wife's) has thrown a wrench in my riding time this year, too. I might be able to come out on that Saturday. Have to see about adjusting schedules. Middle of the week is always better, which doesn't work for most. Would be cool to do some XC racing!!!

codey525

Reaction score
I would love to get down to this place vega, but i am starting my job tomorrow. So just bad timing, for myself. But hopefully you can get a group for this on the 14&15, if not then maybe something in september.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shift work (my wife's) has thrown a wrench in my riding time this year, too. I might be able to come out on that Saturday. Have to see about adjusting schedules. Middle of the week is always better, which doesn't work for most. Would be cool to do some XC racing!!!
hmm ill keep that in mind lol. Im on my mon to thurs off set right now and its usually a pain to find someone to ride with.

lilman

Reaction score
we myt be having a race in rocky mountain house this summer an xc race to boot! any one interested should message back the more numbers the better! lots of classes to 4x4 2x2 and of course race two wheel drives. anyone not aware we have had an atv series the last 2 summers and there is the soab series as well . all a good time even better if we can get our numbers up.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
well im interested for sure!!! i know i started this thread but with the downturn of the economy i never could finish my bike. but last year i scored an excellent job and built my quad up for xc racing. new a arms, swinger, motor work, everything. let me know when this will take place, i want to go so bad.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
well this was a while ago, i pm'ed lilman with no reply, anyone know if there is going to be any racing this year, would love to try it out. lmk if there is. thanks.

Top Bottom