Who went home and who rode

karbz700

Reaction score
We rode chappel on saturday but on sunday when the gauge in the truck said -34 we got the frick outta dodge. Was clear as a bell though. Just wondering if anyone braved the odds and rode sunday.

bigblock600

Reaction score
we sucked it up and rode white river in blue river...fricken cold!....frozen goggles and faces, but thank god for hand warmers.
awesome day though, blue skies and fresh drifts up top!!!

1tonofun

Reaction score
we rode in to horsey,no one else in there on Sunday,temp -28 lots of new snow,
clear and sunny,no wind.all and all a fine day,thanks to Wade and Ailey at Tete
Jaune lodge for the hospitality.

bigblock600

Reaction score
there was a few stumps here and there, but enough snow to ride the blocks. lots of big fresh drifts to hit! we never made it up to the alpine, but a few other guys went further up than us and we could hear them making some big pulls, so i would assume things are good up there.
some other guys rode grail/paradise...i wonder if they made it accross the creeks?

bigblock600

Reaction score
yeah but we think it was his heads....he had slp heads, but i think they are for lower elevations under 5000 feet. as soon as we gained elevation, the sled bogged out really bad...even after we dropped from 205 to 178 jetting

prairieguy

Reaction score
we went to alen creek on saturday, but on sunday we packed it in early and went home. when the budies M8T with c115 (i think) wouldn't start we thought it might be a little cold. we stopped at the cabin on the way out and it took about 30mins of pulling before he could get it to run. after when we got back to the motel we found out guys carry spare 87 in a spray bottle to get them race turbos to start in cold weather lol.

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
we went to alen creek on saturday, but on sunday we packed it in early and went home. when the budies M8T with c115 (i think) wouldn't start we thought it might be a little cold. we stopped at the cabin on the way out and it took about 30mins of pulling before he could get it to run. after when we got back to the motel we found out guys carry spare 87 in a spray bottle to get them race turbos to start in cold weather lol.

ya that thing just wouldnt start hey!! i went in the cabin for gloves came out and you guys were just leaving!! i tryed to ride sunday but went to try and start the Tpex and it was a no go, once again c-16 that dont like cold weather.. i drove back to edm and put it in my shop for a few hrs and it fired right up...:rant:

prairieguy

Reaction score
aww man that sucks! ya once dawayne got his sled going he just wanted to get the thing down the hill lol. i just hope christmas is better weather then right now -44 windchill not fun at all for sledding.

Top Bottom