Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and nothing really...

just thought i would share a video of some fun in the snow :D

hopefully pulling the sled out on sunday

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice car! Unfortunately mine is parked until the asphalt shows again ... But snowmobiling is another great season!

Sent from my iPhone

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice car.... but choose your parking lots a little better, if I saw you doing that close to vehicles like you were in that parking lot I would jerk you out of that car and break your face. Not to mention wiping out a person.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is about 20 feet between the trucks on each side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice car.... but choose your parking lots a little better, if I saw you doing that close to vehicles like you were in that parking lot I would jerk you out of that car and break your face. Not to mention wiping out a person.

No you wouldn't. You say that behind your keyboard, but you'd sit in your car and curse him out to yourself. You could have left the warrior attitude out and just said "a little close to other vehicles don't you think?"

Sent from my iPhone

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Que the fun police... NOBODY WAS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO and most of the truckers were laughing and smiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yah...... its all fun and games in the pow, its the hard old snow thats underneath that gets you hung up thats the bitch.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like my WRX in winter also.....with the blizzaks it is amazing in the snow and ice

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wrxs are great cars!!

i was going to buy one but my insurance company wanted wayyyyy to much money for full coverage. double of what i pay on this car.

(lets hope they dont see this video, my license plate is covered isnt it??)

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting a 'commuter' car instead of driving my truck all the time and was thinking wrx but damn they seem to get really crappy mileage.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting a 'commuter' car instead of driving my truck all the time and was thinking wrx but damn they seem to get really crappy mileage.

My 2010 WRX with a Perrin tune and intake gets around 8-8.8L/100kms on the highway at 110kms/hr and does 10-11L/100 kms in town.....in winter that drops due to idling, also if you slow down it improves.....the Perrin set-up did improve mileage slightly.....and if you really start rooting on it it burns gas but man its fun !!!! I went north and there are some long straight areas, no traffic so I went 160-170kms/hr, it burned 16L/100lms lol

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2010 WRX with a Perrin tune and intake gets around 8-8.8L/100kms on the highway at 110kms/hr and does 10-11L/100 kms in town.....in winter that drops due to idling, also if you slow down it improves.....the Perrin set-up did improve mileage slightly.....and if you really start rooting on it it burns gas but man its fun !!!! I went north and there are some long straight areas, no traffic so I went 160-170kms/hr, it burned 16L/100lms lol

better not talk about speeds like that, sirkdev might see you and rip you out of your car and punch you in the face for being so unsafe!!!

:rolleyes::laugh:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
wrxs are great cars!!

i was going to buy one but my insurance company wanted wayyyyy to much money for full coverage. double of what i pay on this car.

(lets hope they dont see this video, my license plate is covered isnt it??)

your instagram page linking the video has your full name, where you work, where you went to school, and where you live....

love the internet

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea but thats not this forum thats instagram.

the video i posted only links to my youtube, but yea you are right if someone did very little digging they could find out who i am.

im not really concerned.

i was just trying to find a parking spot and these terrible road conditions made me slide out!!!!

they really need to maintain these lots better smh

Last edited:
Top Bottom