Who makes the best Goggles

waistdeep

Reaction score
Money is not the issue, who makes the best goggles for full face helmets.. No one knows better than those that wear them...

what would you recommend?

love spell check, if GOOGLE doesn't fix it for you some other ....... Will.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Who makes the best Googles

My preference is Habervisions. Over the years I've owned Oakley's, Smith's, Gordini's, and uvex's. Would like to try 509 aviators but hear mixed reviews on them.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hi have habervision with the fan and they are good, as well klim are awesome and Smith!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

smith I/OX's by far have been the best for me. had the habervisions with the fan and never helped, 509's are junkjunk, spy are pretty good and probably my second choice, 100% fogged up pretty quick, will have to look what else I have on the shelf. lol

Dragon83

Reaction score

I used Thor hero's last season. They seemed to work good. Lots of different lens shades to choose from, really easy to swap.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Smith Prophecy turbo(fan). A larger goggle for over the glasses. Gotta get em off the face when your heated up and then stop. Best I have found.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I like my dragon vendenna and the pro grip with light sensitive lens- great for days where sun is in and out tints kinda a purple/ rose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have aviators. There ok. Problem always seems to be when stopped they fog up. When moving no issues. But I always seem to wind up wearing an old cheap pair of Scott's. Not sure what kind they are but just cheapies. Most of my crew likes the 509 sinisters. So like anything just winds up a matter of opinion. I think the important factor is that they sit on your face properly and the helmet doesn't interfere with the seal to your face. Ex. My aviators don't fit in my FXR Helmet that good so that probably causes my fogging issue..... BUT they look sooooo awesome hanging on my rear view mirror I have to have themLOL!

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup. It's all about the balaclava. I like my smith iOx. Field of vision is the best I have worn. Imo the aviators are pos compared to iox

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I exude a lot of moisture. Even in a car, I instantly fog the window on the side I am on. Scott Xi, crap. Habervision fan in Xi, Nada. The 509 Aviators are my choice now. Going on 3 seasons with them! Have to get new lenses every year. But thats much cheaper than a whole set. Keep them on my face, tight. And if I take them off, they go far away from my breath. Also found some anti fog spray by Arctic Cat that actually works too.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I found once I started using quick straps my fogging problems quit. As soon as you stop gotta get the goggles of your face. I like my aviators as the snow doesn't get stuck in the creases of the frames.

John Cambell

Reaction score

509's I find fog, but like previous poster said...with a quick strap, take them off when you stop..

The one thing I couldn't live without is the nose piece that pretty much covers your whole face

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

I bought a pair of
Utopia's that got scratched last season.... Had a pair of 509's so used them the rest of the season with smith as my back up. I will be buying another pair of Utopias this year

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score

I find that the Scott xi with a rose coloured thermal lens is the best combo for not fogging and flat light light visibility. What ever you get make sure it has a double lens preferably with anti fog treatment on the inner lens.

For dirt biking I use the blue double lens and never have a problem with fogging even on the nastiest days.

i have the fancy 300 okleys for blue bird days.

Top Bottom