Who makes the Best fiver toy hauler?

campingnut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Cyclone and have had many problems and still have problems. We love the floor plan but Heartlands customer service has been horrible, I also think I might be in the minority with my problems.

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a 2012 Voltage 3905 this year excellent unit so far no issues, had 2 victory lanes before this and same thing no issues and I dragged both of those across west Canada an to AZ an back many times racing etc. Voltage 2012.jpg

shellriv

Reaction score
Nice units I have looked at a few this year and voltage are the nicest ones I have seen

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a 2012 Voltage 3905 this year excellent unit so far no issues, had 2 victory lanes before this and same thing no issues and I dragged both of those across west Canada an to AZ an back many times racing etc. View attachment 135105

Very nice! How do you find those party decks? Are they strong enough? Just seams like they would break off! It would kill me to walk my fat A$$ out to the end and....snap! Very nice rig..My wife says she really likes the V3795.......killing me!

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. I was actually set on a XLR very nice unit too an looked at a few Fuzions, but this one came up south of the border Ive bought my last 3 haulers down there as the dealers here are out to lunch on there prices still! My buddy just bought a 399 Fuzion and after comparing the 2 side by side Im glad i went with the Voltage. The ramp door has a 1500# rating for patio use..Wire rope cables hold it up.. Shes a heavy unit though 15000# dry abit heavier an bigger than I wanted to go but couldnt pass up the deal.. My duramax dually handles it fine but Im overloaded abit..
Very nice! How do you find those party decks? Are they strong enough? Just seams like they would break off! It would kill me to walk my fat A$$ out to the end and....snap! Very nice rig..My wife says she really likes the V3795.......killing me!

Top Bottom